Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aspiring Master

Trophie question

What I should do with the 19 trophies I have ? I'm not a coiner so I only get trophies from arena's, I was thinking to buy additional vault space but upgrading barracks to hold 4 slaves seems good to, what you guys think ?

I'd upgrade your barracks as it will give you another gladiator and that means more gold and more fun! Vault slots are nice but not really necessary if you don't mind juggling equipment around. If you are short on trophies see if you can do one of the free surveys, they usually pay out around 7 or 8 trophies.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Aspiring Master
    Surveys never give trophies or anything to me, like on the other games, but I picked barracks when I have 15 more to spare I think better to upgrade barracks again right ?

In the future, look to add the 4 pack membership. It gives you 14 days of Memberships to The Blood Academy, Skull's Gym, Fat Louie's Chop Shop and the Merchant's Guild! for just 20 trophies. If your running 4 slaves, especially younger ones moving up the ranks you can easily accumulate 20 trophies in 2 weeks time before it expires to renew.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Aspiring Master
    How so ? moving in ranks give trophies ? well my glads are usually top3 and they never got a trophie ?

Hi Kastiel,

- Killing an opponent in Arena Gates may give a trophy.
    - Winning a Battle Royale gives a trophy.
    - Defeating an Arena Challenge Boss I guess gives a trophy.

The more slaves you have the better because they might all aid in earning you trophies this way. That's why most of us would probably suggest to upgrade barracks first so that you may have more slaves. Later you may want to upgrade armoury or the undertaker. I would suggest giving less attention to upgrading the vault at the moment.
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 01-09-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Defeat the Arena Challenges and you receive a trophy. Four slaves gives you 56 chances in 2 weeks to snag a trophies without spending a single trophy on the arena challenges. And every so often you find one in the tavern, so make sure your maxing out on your tavern trips each day as well.
    The game has become much easier to gain trophies and gold then it use to be, and that is a good thing.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Aspiring Master
    Ok guys thanks
    1 more thing, there is a trophy symbol in the rewards for tavern quests, someone may thing that some quests give trophy, does anyone ever got a trophy from a tavern quest reward ? not a drop but a reward from the quest ?
    Last edited by Kastiel; 01-09-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Yes, it is possible to find a trophy as well as fight tokens, gold and gear from the tavern quests.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Aspiring Master
    I was talking about the quest reward itself not the drop ..

Like you see there is a trophie icon, anyone ever got a quest which gives trophie ?