Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Updated a bit. still looking for more feedback, especially on the maces/axes theatrics.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Updated a bit. still looking for more feedback, especially on the maces/axes theatrics.
    From me the only maces/axes Theatrics I run is Yukimaru Almaz he won decembers BG but that would be his only really noteworthy feat of 2012 since he didn't get his undisputed primus title till early January 2013.
    I believe Farum was a maces/axes Theatrics aswell and no doubt oedi and other managers have more of them lingering around there.

There's a sad amount of def wars out there but I think King Bruenor of Narol should hold number 1 seeing as he retired with a 64.1% winrate into for a def war (although I do not know when he switched him to def war)
    I have Prinny as a def glad, he currently has a 57.7% winrate and has been running as a def war since the very beginning and is currently trying to get himself into retirement. His most noteworthy achievement would be exhausting a 2H rage without having any equipment on xD

I know there's Aegis aswell from Honorbounds stable though I havent fought that glad nearly enough to really make any estimates on him. No doubt there's more def wars out there but those are the 3 I can come up with right now. Nvm after i wrote that there's Beltank but he's new :P