Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2012 All-Stars Awards

Here are my votes for this years best glads in each catagory. I expect others to express their opinions then I will finalize the list.

Best Speed Rager Award: Delta - Alpha Team. Won a blood games and sat on the primus throne for about a month earlier this year. Was freed and is now on vacation
    1st runner up - Prey - Cainedesoulis Sat on the throne before the War initiative nerf update.
    2nd runner up - Wargh - Team Win - Sat on the primus throne for periods of time this year. He is also free and on vacation.

Best dual Power Rager : Belgarad - AB Gold Runner up in many blood games, and sat on the primus throne for awhile. First glad to beat the Emperor
    1st runner up Cainedesoulis- Cainedesoulis - long stay of the top 5 for a long time. A few short stints on the throne. Did well in a few of the blood games.
    2nd runner up Pissed - BA Gold - HOL glad came up quickly towards the end of the year and has been sitting near the top of the ranking for awhile.

Best 2hand Rage Award: Sedris - Cainedesoulis - Over 400 Kills enough said
    1st Runner Up - Incredelous D - Team Ziggler - Pioneer of the High Presence rager
    2nd Runner Up - Sliver- Lil Ludis- 60+% win ratio and over 200 kills

Best Speed Theatrics "The can opener division" or the "Solstice Award" however you want to say it.
    Winner- Cel - BA Gold Sat on the Throne for a long time, can't remember if she won the blood games.
    1st runner up - Slim Talior - Bloody tigers - Sat on the throne several times this year. high initiative with big blades = tough to beat.
    2nd runner up - Ormgar - past winner of the blood games and has sat on the throne many of times

Best Defensive Theatrics Award : Echo - Alpha Team - Sat on the throne for a while. mainstay in the top 5 for most of 2011 and early 2012.
    1st runner up - Jinrou - Was in and out of the top 10 for most of the year.
    2nd runner up - Chuck Norris - Pirate Booty Maybe the oldest glad still in the game. Was in contention for one the more recent blood games.

Best Theatrics KO artist Award: Oedi - theatrics - The original glad and named after the legendary manager himself. He might be a middle of the pack glad in the primus but he has probably laid every single glad out at least once!
    1st runner up - Azmael - could have been #1 on this list, but him being so similar to Oedi, I had to give it to the original.
    2nd runner up - Azure - that quick little bitch could get you at anytime in the fight.

Best Dual Axe/Mace theatrics Award : Siam - Bloody Tigers - sporting over 200+ strength, that little fella can bring alot of hurt. Even has a undisputed primus tag to boot.
    1st runner up : I know Oedi had a very good one. I'm thinking Vanth but I am probably wrong here.
    2nd runner up : Feedback please.

Best Dual Sword War Award : Laharl - Triple Crown winner, winner of many blood games, and had his mail sent to the primus throne for awhile
    1st runner up - Foxtrot - Won a blood games early this year and followed it up with the highest rankings point total before the update. 420K not bad
    2nd runner up - Kaspar Widmann - Bloody Tigers - Has been a consistent member of the top 10 most of year. Even spend a few stints on the throne. Had a nice spot in the top 5 for a long time this year.

Best Dual Mace/ Axe Award : Black Talon - -BA Gold- Huge hitting glad that sat on the throne for some time and competed well in every blood games he was in.
    1st runner up - ZeroTwentyOne - Imperial Gaurds - Another huge hitting glad that sits on the primus throne for periods of time
    2nd runner up - plenty of canidates let gets some suggestions

Best 2hand/ Pole arms War : ZeroEleven - Imperial Gaurds - Winner of 3 blood games, sat on the throne the longest this year.
    1st runner up - Zmash -AB Gold - Destroyed the Emperor and was a frequent visitor of the primus throne
    2nd runner up - Toddler - ? team - Might have won a blood games can't remember, but was always near the top. Probably the best pole arms ever.

Best Rage glad of the year
    Winner - Belgarad

Best Theatrics glad of the year
    Winner - Cel

Best War glad of the year
    Winner - ZeroEleven

Gladiator of the year
    Winner - ZeroEleven - I don't think there is much debate on this one.

Well here is my choices I'm hoping people give thier's and we can decide and I will edit this post and hopefully the final draft will be good.
    Last edited by crow; 01-10-2013 at 01:30 PM.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.