Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OK...I bought some trophies and searched the stocks for a fine replacement to SilverBack, and found this guy...
    73 79 86 79 93 67 87 $1104

I quit making theatrics, and won't make another war, so obviously he's gonna be a rage....a really F-ing big Rage... should be somewhere around 113-118 when he's done (unless i can get 4 undisputeds...then he'd be a 123 baby). I don't like the presence or stamina for an HOL trug, but oh well...i want the biggest glad The other funny thing I'm gonna do is make him an Ax/mac, instead of swords like he wants to. Welcome Max Headroom to the pits ladies and germs! He's eager to meet all of you....on the sands Mwwa-ha-ha-ha!
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Ahhnold would like to know: Do you even lift? :P

That said, seems like he'll be a fun glad
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Strength stacks easily, that's why i made him AX/MAC, his strong attributes are the ones that are harder to stack...presence comes easy, and he won't need much stamina after the update...his final base stats will be pretty decent 84 89 96 89 103 77 97 ...he's gonna be the king of the one shot-one kill
    Last edited by sevenseas; 01-10-2013 at 06:56 AM.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    Ahhnold would like to know: Do you even lift?
    OMG i needed that laugh today, i just totally lost it here in the office reading that one.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Ahhnold would like to know: Do you even lift? :P
    lol...that is pretty darn funny

Max said: No, i don't lift weights but I'll lift Ahhnolds lady!

Ohh! Burn....Max, stop it!
    Ok, relax... don't shoot the messenger here, sorry about that... Max IS in fact a dirty old Trug you know...I'll work on his manners...and his ma-scles.
    Last edited by sevenseas; 01-11-2013 at 03:39 AM.

Max has 2 kills so far today Making his official record 18-1-2, and is in the gladiator bracket... almost instantly he was jumping some brackets in just a few fights, no championships tho
    Last edited by sevenseas; 01-11-2013 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    OMG i needed that laugh today, i just totally lost it here in the office reading that one.
    Glad to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
    lol...that is pretty darn funny

Max said: No, i don't lift weights but I'll lift Ahhnolds lady!
    Ahhnold has many ladies. not only that, but he aint even impressed unless you're supporting one on each bicep.

there's a reason he gets all the babes: functional strength.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

there's a reason he gets all the babes: functional strength.
    Hahahaha! Max said : Good morning back, I'm just funnin' ya, but we all know that the type Ahhnold gets are waaay to heavy to put on each bicep, and besides all of the good ones prefer a fat chi anyways!

Tell Ahhnolds ladies that Max won the Battle Royal yesterday, walked out with 1 endurance left and 2 more kills

wait a minute....kills in the battle royals don't get counted in our fight records? Bummer...i guess it makes sense.

You can still tell Ahhnold and his entourage