Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Good bye SilverBack...my old friend

Silver back got his walking papers today....he's done all that he can here at Seven Seas. I was going to keep him so i had another olympian to work with after the change over, but i decided a new HOL monster may do me better. I havent bought my new slave yet cuz i have no trophs to refresh with....but i'll keep yas posted.

UPDATE NOW!!!

7C's
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

May I humbly request you to present us with his stats upon his arrival, sire?
    It will be an eye candy to watch, for us commoners...

Oh no, will we have another size 100 monster born.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Sadly there are 2 already Cyn. My Belca and some wench called Beatrix

I still want a size 30 HOL slave to make a rage out of image it, the rest of his stats would all have to be 90-100.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I may try to make the biggest glad in the game but I'm on the fence on if i want to get a huge glad or not,. I'll try to get everyone's input before i buy one, but you know how it goes... sometimes the glad picks himself

If the update gets here soon enough i may wait till i see how the new format works before i buy a new slave....we'll see.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

GL breaking the 100 Size barrier! Make it a trug XD
    Belca as a spite can get as tall as 155 Cm if i throw some more size achievements on him, I would love to see how big a trug can get

Better idea, beat Cyn to making the smallest HOL glad out there, keep refreshing till you see a 50 or below sized HOL glad, that's probably even harder than finding a glad above the 100 size xD

Oooh, I'd be real curious to see what monster pops up in Silver Back's place o.o. I also think we should start the update chant so that we can spite the overlord and have him unleash the enforcer upon all of us!

I seem to be pretty good at getting the undisputed championships, if i can start with a slave say size 85, i think i could easily get 2-3 undisputeds on the way + the olympian makes him a 105-110....if i start at size 90+ i think i could get the big pig award for sure. BTW if i do go with a big boy it's gonna be Trug all the way.

Anyways, today's slaves are as follows...

Strength
    Intellect
    Agility
    Stamina
    Size
    Presence
    Chi
    $1087

Strength
    Intellect
    Agility
    Stamina
    Size
    Presence
    Chi

$1057

Strength
    Intellect
    Agility
    Stamina
    Size
    Presence
    Chi

$980

Well...I don't like any of these guys (they are rude, smelly, and they all come from a Korean street gang in Chicago), so I'll keep watching the market for something a little more civilized

UPDATE NOW!!!
    Last edited by sevenseas; 01-05-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Wow these are so awesome!!! I wouldn't mind if you all get such HOL slaves till I get my first one

By the way would you mind to please post your daily slave stock here? It will be fun to watch. And sometimes jealous too..