Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Just saw that you had continued the banter :P

Quote Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
    Max said : Good morning back, I'm just funnin' ya, but we all know that the type Ahhnold gets are waaay to heavy to put on each bicep
    Just cos the ladies Ahhnold picks up are rather front heavy doesnt mean Max should jealously trash talk As for Max getting more kills, Ahhnold will point out that he is the one in Primus top 10

As for telling the rest of the entourage, I dont think Bruce particularly cares about all this show boating :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Just cos the ladies Ahhnold picks up are rather front heavy doesnt mean Max should jealously trash talk As for Max getting more kills, Ahhnold will point out that he is the one in Primus top 10

As for telling the rest of the entourage, I dont think Bruce particularly cares about all this show boating :P

lol...ok...ok...Max sits down and shuts up, he don't want one of Ahhnolds bottom heavy ladies to kill him. I here Ahhnolds bottom heavy ladies have their own signature move: mother- smothered...and it is devestating, a stun, knockdown, dis-arm, death from above and a total blindness all in one....

lol...just jokes....Max looks up to Ahhnold like a big bro, and is just busting your balls like Ahhnold's women bust the scales
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Front heavy =/= what sir mix-a-lot desires.... but Ahhnold likes that too :P
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 02-04-2013 at 06:06 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!