Sedris 400 kills

Sedris has finally reach his 400th kill today a feat i dare say will never be matched.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Grats Caine!

And I'd agree with Finishing Blow being removed and there being no replacement I don't think that will ever be touched.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Damn i asked Santa to bring those last 2 kills for Christmas....he got gypped!

Might be time to retire him after the change then, With a new Prize in mind Cause i don't want to compete with all that presence on such a veteran Glad...yeah....get rid of him

Congrats Cain, Sedris is the man. We should start our own hall of fame here on the forums paying homage and remembrance to the past greats....the in game HOL list isn't good enough to give them their propers.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Who was lucky number 400 anyways?

Lorvaa ~ Theatrics of stable Theatrics
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

All I can say is WOW.
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

I never got Ahhnold up to the point where he could compete with that record. oh well.

Awesome record man!
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

You vets are best to handle my request
    We should start our own hall of fame here on the forums paying homage and remembrance to the past greats....the in game HOL list isn't good enough to give them their propers.
    anyone interested?
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Quote Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
    You vets are best to handle my request anyone interested?
    It already existed... Crow has a thread somewhere that has every Primus champ listed in it (at least it did till he stopped maintaining it). I think it was current until the Primus points system changed and the Primus champ started being a musical chair.