Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Fights

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    What do you think about the ability to have team fights or large battles? I could see this as being a lot of fun.
    Team fights and larger battles in general are on the menu for future additions ranging from one on many to many on many battles in and outside the arena.

-Nate-

I think team fights would be a great idea, but what should be the max cap of guys on each team? 2? 5? 10!? To me it'd seem like anything is allowed right? Cuz in ancient rome gladiators fought in HUGE groups but alsy 2 on 2, 4 on 4 and sometimes the new reqruits could be sent in againts a much smaller but more excperienced group of warriors. Plz reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkninja View Post
    I think team fights would be a great idea, but what should be the max cap of guys on each team? 2? 5? 10!? To me it'd seem like anything is allowed right? Cuz in ancient rome gladiators fought in HUGE groups but alsy 2 on 2, 4 on 4 and sometimes the new reqruits could be sent in againts a much smaller but more excperienced group of warriors. Plz reply.
    The design for team fights is not yet complete. But I can see team fights ranging from one on many to many on many, to many groups of teams vs other groups, etc. Once conquests open up you will assuredly see one on many in the form of your gladiator fighting a horde of monsters. Inside the arena I could see a tourney where it's a free for all with the last man standing the winner. The possibilities are endless really limited only by time and resources.

-Nate-

Training Dummy
    I have to agree with Team Kaos here. My green fighters (with a few or none purps or blues) pick off poorly planned grape apes all the time.

Group fights sound enticing but is going to have to run on an entirely new battle calculations if it is going to be fun. I don't think this idea will be implemented anytime soon, maybe even never.