these changes please me more than the skill tree!!!

1) I like that bleed got an indirect buff Speed rage with GV is looking appealing

2) This intrigues me. could make for some interesting bleed builds with speed 4 weapons. I'm curious to see what other weapons got tweeked. did the bastard sword get changed so that it's speed got increased to match it's damage reduction a while back?

3a) The changes to 2H weapons please me. I like the idea of swinging more Now to see how severe the damage debuff is...

3b) Agility changes are nice. Bruce approves. Is strength still being used to calculate some of the weapon damage though?

4) Can openers still gonna open cans I will need to update the thread then get it locked once the update is out.

5) Finally! I was sick and tired of having 1/5th the armor and no real advantage for it. If theatrics and wars want more initiative, rock out some chain or leather guys. If you want to be offensive, you'll need to sacrifice some of that defense. with the new war skills, you should get a lot of mileage out of some medium armor... just saying...

6) Sweet jesus I have wanted that for a long time. Probably my fav part of the update! It should still have a viable place, just a more defensive one, rather than to out-aggro ragers... Bruce also approves of this

7) I thought it already functioned like that. either way, Now I need to find a STR/CHI version of Ahhnold.

8) This is good as should help defensive glads more. Does make my pure offence stable a little sad, but yeah, we needed a boost to defensive glads.

9) Interesting. Not really sure what to think of this yet.

10) Int getting more of a place is nice. Maybe I shouldnt have passed on the 100int glads I saw...

11) probably for the best :P