Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunarion199 View Post
    So, are there now any strategic ways by which a non-HOL slave may still dream of getting freedom awarded?
    - maybe placing stat-caps?
    I was the original outspoken skeptic of myself being able to get an HOL slave... I was really worried about that before - but I am not so worried now - after living it. I just started playing in August...

I now believe that you can win alot of bouts - maybe even stay out of primus until you get the correct amount of fights. Then by really tracking who you can win against - and only fighting them - you can win 55%, the promote to Primus only at the end, and get your ONE HOL slave (I originally thought you open access to All HOL slaves forever). I was very skeptical, but I know now that it can be done. It can prob be done with a less than awesome glad - but you have to keep up with everyone you fight....
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

I got Kholek up from a 49% w/l to 54.5% w/l ratio in about a month. I havnt gotten much further because I have not had the time to bother with carefully selecting matches. also I figured that with imminent changes having him as a test bed would be nice for once i get another HoL slave.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!