Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    No worries Apocal1pse, i wouldn't tell trade secrets even if they are obsolete...i can be trusted
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Damn the flu virus!

The day where the re-spec wouldn't have effected the blood games is here.... and no re-spec. I don't know about the rest of you but I could care less if the re-spec effects the blood games please don't wait till Jan 31st now Nate.
    Due to unforeseen events (namely the creeping crud that made it's way into my body), we won't be waiting for the end of the this month's Blood Games cycle to complete. When the update is ready it will go live. For those managers who would rather not have their gladiators fight in a tournament where the sands change beneath their feet I recommend sitting out this Blood Games and offer my apologies for the inconvenience.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks for all the well wishes and happy new year everyone! I spent my new year's eve on a couch with lots of blankets...I hope you did as well but AFTER consuming large amounts of tasty beverages and having a fun and safe evening!

I'm operating at about 50% right now and will do my best to bring you what you've all been waiting for as soon as I can.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Due to unforeseen events (namely the creeping crud that made it's way into my body), we won't be waiting for the end of the this month's Blood Games cycle to complete. When the update is ready it will go live. For those managers who would rather not have their gladiators fight in a tournament where the sands change beneath their feet I recommend sitting out this Blood Games and offer my apologies for the inconvenience.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    If you release it best do it after a Bloodgames match, we get the longest time to adapt in that case Nate

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    Dont worry Nate just focus on getting back to 80% and release it! ;D

Thanks for all the well wishes and happy new year everyone! I spent my new year's eve on a couch with lots of blankets...I hope you did as well but AFTER consuming large amounts of tasty beverages and having a fun and safe evening!
    Nate, once you're better you just need to make sure to get rightly trashed the night that you release the update so that you can have your own version of a NYE hangover :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

So Nate you alive out there? Or is that creeping crud still kicking you ass?
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Do I hear Blood chants in the distance?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    So Nate you alive out there? Or is that creeping crud still kicking you ass?
    I've been slowly getting back into the saddle. This was a particularly nasty little virus this time around! I realize now why we have two of most things, because one of my lungs has sadly been coughed into oblivion! I hope it grows back!

I'm looking to make this my first full day back and the Blood Gods willing keep at it until the update is ready.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Glad to hear you're getting batter Nate

Dont overstress yourself though.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I've been slowly getting back into the saddle. This was a particularly nasty little virus this time around! I realize now why we have two of most things, because one of my lungs has sadly been coughed into oblivion! I hope it grows back!

I'm looking to make this my first full day back and the Blood Gods willing keep at it until the update is ready.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    Great to hear your feeling better Nate!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold