Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Damnit Nate stop making me want to go offensive with Belca, I wanted to make him a defensive glad! XD
    Don't you worry about Belca guys, His Int and Agi aren't that great which seem to be 2 core stats for defensive wars :P

Nate, how will the arena challenges change once the update is live? I think this is particularly important for the lower level glads that used to have skills like create distance etc.

If the changes are drastic I will have to dredge up one of my old stables and have a run through to get info again while riggen keeps scouting out the higher tiers.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I'm glad to hear you're gonna be on top of the change over Apoc, any chance you could write the "Pit-tionary" too?
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

I could probably give it a go. I will be redoing the tree guides over the next month as we work things out. I assume Oedi and Crow will be doing the same.

If I do a proper Pit-tionary, I will have to a) learn to make one and b) re-run a heap of new glads through the arena challenges to make them detailed. Riggen has good info up but I fear it may be obsolete once the changes go live.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Signature Moves
    Strength, Agility, Presence
    Activated (Offensive)
    Requires Theatrics specialization.
    Requires 10 trains in Theatrics skills.
    Special attacks the crowd has come to love seeing your gladiator execute with style and flair. Gladiators learning these moves will be awarded with the ability to perform attacks that: sweep, blind, or disarm their opponent.
    I just reread the description and I noticed "stun" is no longer in the description. That will certainly make a huge difference in those Theatrics that basically depend on that sig move. A 2 round stun is pretty much a win or at least it should be. None of my glads were lucky enough to have stun as a sig move but I have noticed that many of the top Theatrics do. That move alone is enough to get an excellent glad over the top to elite.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Is the way that sig move is being decided going to change at all?

Noticed that on Sig Move straight away, was already wondering why nobody mentioned it lol
    Well let's go to my 2 main questions. Nate what effect does Hamstring have and does War Cry deal damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    I just reread the description and I noticed "stun" is no longer in the description. That will certainly make a huge difference in those Theatrics that basically depend on that sig move. A 2 round stun is pretty much a win or at least it should be. None of my glads were lucky enough to have stun as a sig move but I have noticed that many of the top Theatrics do. That move alone is enough to get an excellent glad over the top to elite.
    I think a lot of us where hoping 2 round stuns would be gone, but i guess with the new shorter rounds it will be less effective. All the high end glads have sig move stun cause it was discovered how to pick which sig move your glad has on creation. So everyone made their glads to have sig move stun that where going to use sig move. If you'd like to know how it worked just send me a private message, i promised the person who told me how it works i wouldn't post it on the forums here or I would have already to make it a level playing field.

Is the way that sig move is being decided going to change at all?
    It would have to change with stun being removed since he didn't replace it with something else.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Send me a message Cyn i've always wondered how to "pick stun" i was lucky to get it with Dirty John, and it don't matter now....you know
    Last edited by sevenseas; 12-31-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

PM sent sevenseas
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold