Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Will the base for the number of skills the glad gets be the original stats? I presume that it will, but haven't heard anything mentioned. If not, all glads with stat increases will get hosed.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by HipsterD View Post
    Will the base for the number of skills the glad gets be the original stats? I presume that it will, but haven't heard anything mentioned. If not, all glads with stat increases will get hosed.
    "Regarding the respec your gladiators will get refunded an average number of training points based on their current skills and average attribute values."

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Nate, can you please add info about which stats apply to each skill, please ?

That's quite a key element of decision when planning the rebuild of our glads...
    Attributes have been added.

boy am I happy I focused on size when picking my new crew. The most important stat, in my opinion, just got even more important. And we all should fear Belca`s size 100 even more. Ive been through 1000`s of rolls and never seen one, most of mine are in the 85-95 range.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

A big followup question is when do you believe the "unlearn will be rolled out". 1 month or 6 months...

It makes a big difference in how we build now if we may be able to unlearn in a month.

I am excited!

I am not 100% convinced of the 100 size because when you happen to get that, it will likely to be well less than the max average cost (or max stats) - probably by 30 points minimum and 75 to 100 points normally less than the highest cost glads. An extra 30 to 100 points in other areas will be a nice offset - although it may not be enough....
    Last edited by AngryVermin; 12-18-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

Heehee...i have a few big boys stashed away too, right now Bigger Buzz can hit 106 size and i think Toe Jam... (I could be wrong, i'll have to check some other time) might be able to hit 110 or maybe even 115.

I'm so torn on the new skills tho....I want them all!
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

No...if i maxed Bigger Buzz out he would be size 112, with no achievement slots left over for anything else, of course. And Toe jam is on vacation dead and i don't want to bother him, so I'll have to wait and see...I'm pretty sure he can get huge!
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

I would like to see how my 55 size gladiators flare against these

Thanks Nate, that additional infos will help !

I hope the defense bonus of small glads will be increased to compensate all the skills that require high size now so that all glads still have a chance...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

well, seems like the days of str/pres rage is gone....

Ahhnold wasnt even complete yet
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!