This represents the final skill trees. Unless something major happens during testing this is what we'll be using.

Regarding the respec your gladiators will get refunded an average number of training points based on their current skills and average attribute values.

These refunded training points will not reset at the beginning of each day like normal training points.

All skills (not attributes) will be reset with the exception of your weapon skill(s). Once you log in you'll have the option to also reset your gladiator's weapon skill(s).

Once your gladiator reaches 100 skill points if they have any left over training points, the extra training points will be removed.

There will be an option (a toggle) on the skills screen to allow you to use points until a skill is raised a full point. This will prevent you from having to click 1000s of times.

All gladiators will be allowed to change their race one time if they want for free.

For the purposes of the respec, assume all prerequisites are enforced at all times. I'm looking into some alternative ways to unlearn skills and once done so called "advanced" builds may again be available.

I'll try and have a way for you to reset your points again during the respec process in the event you change your mind, however I strongly urge you to plan your build in advance.

Start planning your builds now.