Thread: New glad :)

Aspiring Master

New glad :)

I just saw this glad in slave market, so is it worth this 1 with 1 of my current ones ?
    the new glad
    http://i47.tinypic.com/x9ele.png

my oldies
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2i9z5.png

I know that it haves low size, and I noticed that stamina gives health to ? so maybe high stamina can compensate the low size in matter of health ? but I think it depends how much health gives size and stamina

High stamina can compensate for some health. Stat-wise this could be better than your lvl33 slave there, if you can take advantage of the small size.

Aspiring Master
    Take advantage like choosing race which gives more health ? do you think it will be a better gladiator then my lvl 33 slave ? currently I am using him only for making gold, because of his lvl quests for him gives good gold and the arenas to and my other glad is a beast
    I am worried about his size, 1 question
    if a slave with 60 stamina and 80 size in lvl 30 haves 800 health, how much health will have a slave with 80 stamina and 60 size in same lvl ?

I'm not good at the exact maths of what the final result is in a+b vs x+y, I just go with the general idea that high stamina will compensate for smaller size when it comes to health.
    I do remember stamina gives more health than size when I was playing around with the stamina/size achievements, but size of course factors into a few other things such as armored movement and barrelling attack.

Aspiring Master
    So then is it worth the change ? and I guess it will be a rage, because of the small size ?

Pfft!

Size:
    The single largest factor determining your gladiators health and how much weight your gladiator can carry in weapons and armor.

I don't know what the +10 size achievement (The Olympian) does for say a Trug, but on my Snivlers they only get a 50hp boost to their health, and i'm not certain that it helps too much with Armor Mvmnt, or Overwhelming Presence either, but i did notice that Barreling Attk gets a little more beefy.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?