Thread: Back in action!

Training Dummy

Back in action!

Better get ready for bloodshed because me and my stable are back in action! Took a bit of a break, but now I'm looking for another kind of breaking, like that of your bones mwahah!

Okay maybe I'm overstating it, just don't hit me! Anyway yeah expect to see my stable around once more, hopefully achieving new heights. Or getting beat on a little less, that would be an improvement to.

So tell me, how does this ingame chat work? Looking forward to get cracking again, see you in the pit!

Welcome back Jelle! The chat is pretty simple, you can move the chat box around the screen wherever you like it and resize it to your liking. To chat just type in the bottom section and then press enter to send the message. If you need help type /? or /h to get a list of commands. There is bug right now with the most recent version of Safari on the Mac (Ver. 6 I believe) where it reloads the page instead of sending your message when you press the enter button. I hope to have this fixed in the near future. In the meantime you could always use Firefox or Chrome as an alternative until I'm able to address this.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-