Repair All Gladiators

Fluff: So there I was, looking out over the sands of Stable Justice, looking at my three Gladiators sparring with each other, when I noticed the state of their armour. Those boys sure know how to work chinks into even the hardiest of plate.

I slapped a nearby page-boy and sprung him to action collecting their armour and sending it to the blacksmith, but the boy returned with two sets of armour out of the three. He told me the blacksmith has terrible short term memory, and can only remember one repair order at a time. I thought to myself, wouldn't it be nice if the blacksmith could do all my gladiators armour at the same time?

TLDR: Any chance we could have a "Repair all gladiator armour" for we who have many Gladiators.

Thanks,

- Justice Stablemaster

Hey Justice,

Technically this isn't a difficult thing to do, however finding an appropriate place to have such an option without cluttering the interface is a more difficult task. Perhaps later we'll have a team management screen to help streamline things for those Masters with multiple gladiators.

Thanks for the suggestion!

-Nate-