Top glad of each style in Primus

This is one of my goals that i shoot for constantly, don't have it happen that often but the new glads of BA gold pulled it off today:

Here is the best I had with the old retired glads, when they where on the top of their game:

If anyone else has done this in the past (or does it in the future) throw up an screenshot I'd love to see how many times we can do this.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Meh, they pulled it off again. Kinda of interesting its all different glads this time compared to January. It wont last but man the top 10 sure is Gold right now.

Impressive indeed. A devastating line-up no doubt. Are they all HOL slaves?

To bad I do not have any screenshots of the good ole' days of Team Kaos and Death Faction when they had a choke hold of the overall top spot. Never in rage but it wasn't uncommon to see 5 glads sitting 1-5 for days and at times weeks at a time. Any of the older managers disagree with that?
    Solstice, Spiritual Pain, Moon Child, Power Slave, Anger Rising and Lords Fury use to bring the pain.

Just goes to show how the game has advanced and the managers have increased in skill. Now my glads are barely able to keep their heads above water. Fighting against HOL slaves and "battle hardened" managers has surely dropped them from 60-65% winners into 50-55%.

But I don't want to take anything away from the Gold stables...Amazingly difficult feat.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Yes both of my main stables are completely HOL slaves. Some of the HOL Slaves are even getting retired on the 1st just due to idea's not getting worked out or having completely wrong stats on them now after the update for their specialty.

Solstice, Spiritual Pain, Moon Child, Power Slave, Anger Rising and Lords Fury use to bring the pain.
    That's how it was when i first got started, you probably don't remember but you gave me a ton of advice on my glads and suggestions on how to run different guys back then. That's whats actually kept me going here in the pits is how friendly the community is and how everyone will help anyone out, even as your glad's are competing with each others the sharing of information has been amazing.

I am filled with joy to see 4 of my ragers in the top 10 rage column, especially because 2 are just derpy dudes, not HoL slaves.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Congrats! That is no easy feat!

Well BA Gold pulled it off in Blood Gods today!

I am sure Bruce will be back on top soon but it was kinda cool seeing the top glad of each specialty being from BA Gold all at once in the Blood Gods.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-14-2013 at 08:31 AM.

good stuff
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!