Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ok going to try and fill these in as we go... i'll be honest a bit surprised now and not feeling i am right on these at all.... And WOW shields are getting love in the warrior tree, where is the 2 handed weapon love for the rage tree!!!! I still feel suprise ending and light as a feather could be swapped. And are theatics now the old warriors? with hamstring and the old warcry under a new name?????

My Guess's:

Rage
    -Heavy Scarring - The barbarians of the Great Realm inflict beastly scars on themselves after each victory transforming their bodies into a living story and warning to any who would challenge them. With skin tougher than leather many a blade is met with failure.
    -Crippling Might
    -Annihilate - Terrifying strike that crushes anything in its path with the chance of preventing defensive skills from activating for the current attack.

War
    -Create Distance - A defensive move that stops the oncoming attack.
    -Intercepting Guard - A defensive guard that helps to reduce the damage received while tanking or using a parry fighting style. Gladiators fighting with a shield will enjoy a much greater reduction to the damage they receive.
    - Light as a Feather

Theatrics
    -Knockout
    -Surprise Ending - In an amazing display of skill your gladiator will redirect the oncoming strike and possibly any skill effects back to the attacker. Surprise!
    -Overwhelming Presence - Stories of your gladiator's legendary prowess on the sands have reached every corner of the Great Realm causing all opponents to second guess themselves reducing their initiative.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 11-27-2012 at 07:25 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

nate says i am wrong on Annihilate so someone smarter figure it out!

-rips from cyn's post-

Rage
    -Heavy Scarring - The barbarians of the Great Realm inflict beastly scars on themselves after each victory transforming their bodies into a living story and warning to any who would challenge them. With skin tougher than leather many a blade is met with failure.
    -Crippling Might - Terrifying strike that crushes anything in its path with the chance of preventing defensive skills from activating for the current attack.
    -Annihilate

War
    -Create Distance - A defensive move that stops the oncoming attack.
    -Intercepting Guard - A defensive guard that helps to reduce the damage received while tanking or using a parry fighting style. Gladiators fighting with a shield will enjoy a much greater reduction to the damage they receive.
    - Light as a Feather

Theatrics
    -Knockout
    -Surprise Ending - In an amazing display of skill your gladiator will redirect the oncoming strike and possibly any skill effects back to the attacker. Surprise!
    -Overwhelming Presence - Stories of your gladiator's legendary prowess on the sands have reached every corner of the Great Realm causing all opponents to second guess themselves reducing their initiative.

You guys seriously think that a fighter wearing steel plates half his weight will have skill called "Light as a feather"? I'd guess KO is in the War tree now. OR this "Light as a feather" thing is some skill reducing the weight of the armour or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    "Light as a feather" thing is some skill reducing the weight of the armour or something like that.
    I wont be surprised if your right on that.

i still say surprise ending is war
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Think you are right Seven, two show stoppers will not land in the theatric lap. The question is, who will get Happy Ending...or is that the same thing? Then again Surprise might not be the black out of KO or a good night at the tavern.
    Last edited by HipsterD; 11-27-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    You guys seriously think that a fighter wearing steel plates half his weight will have skill called "Light as a feather"? I'd guess KO is in the War tree now. OR this "Light as a feather" thing is some skill reducing the weight of the armour or something like that.
    This is Nate we are talking about..I can easilly see him throwing a skill into the heavilly armoured War Tree called Light As A Feather...that trug

After some testing Never Say Die has been modified. You can see the new description at the top of this thread.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-