Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    What scars they hide in huge metal can's all day! If it was a warrior skill it would be Heavy Bruising
    I see, so youre telling me those massive damage hits rages do are from bruises? No wonder they wear tin cans to cover their whole bodies!
    Im telling you man Heavy Scarring is a War skill

Plus i am standing by my guess that "Annihilate, Surprise Ending, and Knockout are all fight ending moves"

So warriors have to have one of them for it to be balanced :P
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Interesting guesses! Now for a few descriptions. See if you can match them up with their skill name.

A defensive move that stops the oncoming attack.

In an amazing display of skill your gladiator will redirect the oncoming strike and possibly any skill effects back to the attacker. Surprise!

The barbarians of the Great Realm inflict beastly scars on themselves after each victory transforming their bodies into a living story and warning to any who would challenge them. With skin tougher than leather many a blade is met with failure.

Create Distance - War, I can see it for Theatrics as well though.

Surprise Ending - Most likely Theatrics, so if Cyanaidh's guess about fight ending moves is right, Wars will get Knockout. Interestingly, Theatrics seem about as defensive as Wars with these new skills, but seem more dynamic.

Heavy Scarring - Rage, sorry Prinny :P
    Stable: Ophidium
    Current Glads: Gaiserik, , Cevir, Reginleif, Whitefangzed, Hyunmi
    Retired Glads: Kolodis (1009-806-42), Lodis (965-624-23)

surprise ending is war, damn them wars...it is
    heavy scarring sounds ragey enough for me
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Interesting guesses! Now for a few descriptions. See if you can match them up with their skill name.

A defensive move that stops the oncoming attack.

In an amazing display of skill your gladiator will redirect the oncoming strike and possibly any skill effects back to the attacker. Surprise!

The barbarians of the Great Realm inflict beastly scars on themselves after each victory transforming their bodies into a living story and warning to any who would challenge them. With skin tougher than leather many a blade is met with failure.
    Hmm...

Create Distance

Surprise Ending (that also totally changes what i thought the skill was)

Heavy Scarring

Rage
    -Heavy Scarring
    -Crippling Might
    -Annihilate

War
    -Create Distance
    -Intercepting Guard
    - Light as a Feather

Theatrics
    -Knockout
    -Surprise Ending
    -Overwhelming Presence

Makes me sad to see that presence rage is probably going to disappear with OP being theatrics
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I wont be surprised if your correct Apoca1ypse.

Man is anyone else feeling some concern for 2 hand rage at this point, OP and last stand where the skills that basically made it work and now they are both gone?

I'm going to guess that T5 skills are Shock and Awe for rage, Armored Fortress for war and perhaps a juiced version of showoff for theatrics

and yes, I am feeling concern for 2H rage... it seems like str/pres builds are going to be gone before they ever get a proper showing in primus.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

And a few more tier 4 skill descriptions for you to match up!

A defensive guard that helps to reduce the damage received while tanking or using a parry fighting style. Gladiators fighting with a shield will enjoy a much greater reduction to the damage they receive.

Stories of your gladiator's legendary prowess on the sands have reached every corner of the Great Realm causing all opponents to second guess themselves reducing their initiative.

Terrifying strike that crushes anything in its path with the chance of preventing defensive skills from activating for the current attack.

Good luck!