Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up New Skill Trees Sneak Peek Part III

RAGE (Tier 3)

Armour Movement
    Passive
    Requires Rage specialization.
    Requires 30 trains in Rage skills.
    Knowing how to move and fight in Light Armour reduces the penalty to your gladiator's Initiative for wearing it and also teaches them how to actively use it defensively to deflect and absorb incoming attacks.

Rampage
    Activated (Offensive)
    Requires Rage specialization.
    Monstrous attack delivering flesh splattering fury and possibly early retirement to your gladiator's opponent.

Adrenaline Rush
    Activated (Offensive)

The massive rush your gladiator experiences increases their pain tolerance and awards them the ability to resist a portion of all damage dealt to them for the duration of the effect.

War (Tier 3)

Armour Movement
    Passive
    Requires War specialization.
    Requires 30 trains in War skills.
    Knowing how to move and fight in Light, Medium or Heavy Armour reduces the penalty to your gladiator's Initiative for wearing it and also teaches them how to actively use it defensively to deflect and absorb incoming attacks.

Never Say Die
    Activated (Defensive)
    Requires War specialization.
    Soldiers of the Great Realm never lose heart regardless of how bad the situation might be. If they should ever find themselves with less than half their health and losing the battle, they will fall back on their legendary discipline and be rewarded with increased health to continue fighting and the ability to reduce the debilitating effects of low heath and endurance!

War Cry
    Activated (Offensive)
    The armies of the Great Realm are known for their War Cry and it is said the Thunder God himself taught them. Your gladiator's War Cry is no different and has a chance to stun their opponent. If resisted, your gladiator's opponent might still find they are too shaken to defend themselves properly.

Theatrics (Tier 3)

Armour Movement
    Passive
    Requires Theatrics specialization.
    Requires 30 trains in Theatrics skills.
    Knowing how to move and fight in Light or Medium Armour reduces the penalty to your gladiator's Initiative for wearing it and also teaches them how to actively use it defensively to deflect and absorb incoming attacks.

Strength of the Crowd
    Activated (Defensive)
    Requires Theatrics specialization.
    Taking each hit with a flourish your gladiator works the crowd into an orgy of thunderous applause giving them a bonus to their Attack Power and Defense for the duration of the effect.

Hamstring
    Activated (Offensive)
    Your gladiator will learn to humiliate and maim the enemy reducing the frequency of their attacks for the duration of the effect.

Omg the changes!!!!!

Adrenaline Rush as a damage mitigation buff is cool!
    Rampage.... is that a possibility of a KO blow built in now.... WOW!
    Never Say Die i guess is Last Stand heal without the initative or damage boost!!!
    War Cry is a stun/shaken activated attack now, no more warriors going first and then swapping to tank?!?!?!
    Strength of the crowd increasing offense and defense with no reduction in attacks per round!!
    Hamstring! Theatrics... available for all... guess we wont know if its still 70% or not till its released.

^_^ totally called never say die :P
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Gonna throw in a suggestion here. With all these changes i think we should be able to retrain wepon skills aswell. I can see a lot of options that will be lost for old gladiators if were denied that opportunity.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Is it time for a Tier 4 chant?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Yuuuup! Tier 4- we need more, Tier 4- we need more, Tier 4- we need more, Tier 4- we need more, Tier 4- we need more, Tier 4- we need more, Tier 4- we need more, Tier 4- we need more, Tier 4- we need more!
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Ohhh Nate is in the forums! Chant louder!!! Tier 4- we need more!!!!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

It's possible I might let slip a few names of upcoming skills in the very near future...

Join us in the chat Nate.... if ya dare :P
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Here is a pre-sneak peek for Tier 4. Below are the names of three skills, can you figure out what they are?

atknoitetDiCarchannneetcieloukas