Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ok going to try and fill these in as we go... i'll be honest a bit surprised now and not feeling i am right on these at all.... And WOW shields are getting love in the warrior tree, where is the 2 handed weapon love for the rage tree!!!! I still feel suprise ending and light as a feather could be swapped. And are theatics now the old warriors? with hamstring and the old warcry under a new name?????

My Guess's:

Rage
    -Heavy Scarring - The barbarians of the Great Realm inflict beastly scars on themselves after each victory transforming their bodies into a living story and warning to any who would challenge them. With skin tougher than leather many a blade is met with failure.
    -Crippling Might
    -Annihilate - Terrifying strike that crushes anything in its path with the chance of preventing defensive skills from activating for the current attack.

War
    -Create Distance - A defensive move that stops the oncoming attack.
    -Intercepting Guard - A defensive guard that helps to reduce the damage received while tanking or using a parry fighting style. Gladiators fighting with a shield will enjoy a much greater reduction to the damage they receive.
    - Light as a Feather

Theatrics
    -Knockout
    -Surprise Ending - In an amazing display of skill your gladiator will redirect the oncoming strike and possibly any skill effects back to the attacker. Surprise!
    -Overwhelming Presence - Stories of your gladiator's legendary prowess on the sands have reached every corner of the Great Realm causing all opponents to second guess themselves reducing their initiative.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 11-27-2012 at 07:25 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold