Thread: To the vets

Lightbulb To the Vets and Nate

how different are the builds for your newer (top 10) glads compared to you older ones. I read a post somewhere that said something along the lines of the veteran players are building their HOL glads in a fast, streamlined, and proven manner. My curiosity makes me ask if you guys are experimenting with totally new builds or kinda rebuilding old gladiators with minor changes. I hope i don't sound like an ass for asking, I know now that attributes (Str, Int, Agl) are menial, I'm just wondering whats more important....the builds or the strategies. I know build and strategy are MAJOR factors...But is one more important than the other at all? ....OR does getting a great slave with great hidden attributes become a major factor?

Nate...i would love to here your input here as well.

Thanka Muchas
    7C's

P.s.

Like my new signature? 7C's
    Or
    CCCCCCC
    Last edited by sevenseas; 11-10-2012 at 03:50 AM.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Im doing both and can give you a couple of examples. Minde is just 21 with better stats. Lavnoar is for me a new build, slow going theatrics killing machine.
    But atm most of my half developed glads are going stat trains. Hopefully some of them are olympians when the new skills are out and can focus on new builds then. Im not sure i want to burn a million skill trains without any knowledge of how things work
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I intended for Asatsuo to be an improved Laharl but I decided to give him a different build for a war that doesn't have Last Stand or Signature Move.
    Yukimaru was supposed to be Jinrou but with pretty much all stats +15-20 (jinrou was a really cheapass glad lol) but became an offensive theatrics instead.
    Mr Champloo was decided from the start that he would go a totally different way compared to the other rages out there and Belca is going to be a defensive war which ive only got 1 more from called Prinny.

Fairly much the same for me, none of my warriors or theatrics are going the same builds, a couple of my rages are "tried and true" builds but the others are all new designs.

ok...maybe one more tid-bit for a lowly 40th place man...how long did it take before you found a build and strat that took you into the top 10? and have you found any skill combinations that just don't work together...or that don't work in a specific build?
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?