Thread: The Wager

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2/?

The air was crisp, refreshing, almost bitter. Outside of the Stallion, I stood in the middle of the dirt road contemplating my new good fortune, and wondering if I could even make it home. The air was silent, and a slight cool breeze picked up an occasional wayward leaf that found its way to the ground. You could just start to make out the fog on your breath. Winter was on its way. Closing my eyes for a moment, I took a deep breath through my nostrils, flaring them slightly, trying to clear my head. I felt content for the first time in a long time. Plenty of coin, drunk, numb, happy. These were the simple times.

I stumbled a few steps, caught my balance and continued on. I had made it to where the Stallion was barely visible by the light streaming into the darkness, when my head began to spin like a top. I remember thinking to myself, "I hadn't really drank that much." Just about then is when the dirt came rushing at my face, and I lay there collapsed.
    Last edited by Team Ziggler; 11-02-2012 at 08:37 PM. Reason: vodka, and getting tired. more to come later, wish i could put more down. next section should be a long one.
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.