Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Welcome top the Arena It's nice to see new players joining up to the forums. there's heaps of info on here and everyone's pretty willing to help out new players
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Jerimy here. 30something year old US Army vet. Spent 6 of my younger years in the 1st of the 3rd 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Been out for long enough now to miss it a little bit, a very little bit. Hehe.

I now live in sunny Tampa Florida where I work as 1; An RV park maintenance man 2; A canoe/Kayak river guide on the beautiful Hillsborough River, everyone loves the alligators 3; A very part-time Dive Master in the Florida Keys. To help offset the cost of my frequent trips down there to pursue my main hobby, SCUBA Diving.

Been marred for a little over 6 years now. No kids, due to the lovely Anthrax vaccine I was given in my Army days. But that leaves me a lot of free time to play POW, a few other games and enjoy the great outdoors. When I'm not underwater, SCUBA Diving, or on the water, canoeing, I play games. All kinds of games. Table Top, Role Playing, Video games, Card games (Poker mostly), drinking games Etc.

Been playing POW for awhile now, but just got onto these forums this week. Right now I'm jazzed about my first HoL glad, Lady Hulk. She's, hopefully, currently on a run for a record wins with 0 losses. Up to 53-0-2 atm, still has a long way to go but I'm dumping a bunch of gold into gear for her to keep the dream alive.

Stables: North Point & South Point
    Last edited by JerimyA5; 10-02-2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: To add Stable names

Hello fellow gore mongers Ex-Soldier, dad, man ho, veteran gamer just stumbled into the Pit and love it. Hope to meet some cool peeps to climb the ranks with. Message me here or in game AlphaRiders is my stable name. dueces.

edit: thanks to the dev, very cool game! ill b contributing!

Always nice to see a fellow soldier in the pits. <Salute>
    ....... /\/ orth Point
    ....../,,,,\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gladiatorial Academies
    ..../,,,,,,,,\
    ../S o u t h\ Point

I know I made a post already, but I just read everyones post, and decided to make a more fulfilling post. Some of you have really interesting lives.

Somewhat like crow, but not quite, he has a mexican wife, I have a mexican fiance. I've only got just over two years with her, and she is by far the most beautiful woman I've ever layed eyes on. I've never had a really interesting job though, I'm a laborer, I have a journeyman roofer's liscence, I did that for five years *commercial roofing, not residential*.

After that my life just became a mess of jobs here and there, getting whatever took me in first, seasonal, 2 or 3 month jobs, whatever. I've been a lime kiln operator in a factory, a filter operator working for the same factory, a lumberjack, I worked for a backhoe company, helped with ceptic tanks, and running lines for the cow's drinking water, a sprinkler system installer, I've done field work, where all we did was go up and down these long rows picking weeds to disperse them away from the plants *spinache, lettuce, and such, I was the only white boy out there, everyone else was mexican and my nickname was que pacho which is white boy in spanish*, I worked for these one ladies planting tree's, I've also worked at a sugar plant and pulled what was called totes, and I've been a furniture delivery boy, and right now I'm a heavy equipment operator, I run a loader, and my shift is rotating, days, swing, graves, 7 on 3 off 7 on 2 off 7 on 1 off, back to day shift, but am now finally looking at prospects of working at another plant I found in the town that I actually want to live in, it sounds like my shot at getting the job is good.

Most of my life I've lived in Montana, sometimes I've lived in California, Nevada, Colorado, and Idaho. My fiance *I just gave her the ring and popped the question last christmas*, and I have been saving up for the down payment on a house, and now we have enough, I just need a job where we are going which will be in Montana, and I believe I'm getting close to this goal, I met her in Nevada, and after that I'll be working on getting a pre authorized first time house owner loan so that we can get everything together. I'm 30, she's 33.

Once we move in together is when we plan to marry. She has children that I've enjoyed having the company of, and they are a lot of fun.

When I was younger I was a black belt in judo, I got to brown belt in Tae kwon do, and I did six months in Muay Thai. About that time I was starting to get a bit advanced, and I started looking at some of the more advanced people, people who literally had their nose so out of place it looked like a dimple on their cheek, missing teeth on people, and just messed up looking shit, so I decided I went far enough and got out.

My fiance is bi lingual as well, she's teaching me spanish slowly, my favorite phrase I've had her teach me is que la fuerza este contigo mi amigo, which means may the force be with you my friend.

There's only been a few games I've found an interest in on the internet, my first addiction was Kings of Chaos, but it has lost it's flavor in the past few years. My newest one is PoW.

For some things I do I'm completely impatient, but for some other things I'm the most patient person you'll ever meet.

As for hobbies, I used to spar with some of my friends quite often, but we don't do that so much anymore, in fact that used to be my favorite pass time. I've been getting lazier about working out and eating right over the years, but whatever. I like to play games sometimes, I've never really had any actual life goals until I met my girl who is by far the most amazing woman I've ever met, one of my hobbies I suppose would be see her as often as possible and get intimate, I love doing what I can for her. Yep... hobbies, I do like teaching her kids everything I can, it's fun to see them learn. Ummmmm, christ, since I met her I don't have much for hobbies, I work, I play this game, I hang out with her and the kids. *nods knowingly* yea

Also a fan of Final Fantasy! I still own a regular nintendo with final fantasy one, I have a super nintendo with final fantasy 3, my playstation broke, but I have a playstation 2 that does play playstation one games with final fantasy 7, final fantasy 10, and I didn't go any farther than 10. And I like movies, my favorite movie is called Ravenous. And unless the newer ones are worse, the worst final fantasy game ever made was final fantasy 9, what a joke. I also had a sega genesis at one time, but there was only one game I ever got addicted to on that system, it was called warsong, which I don't have anymore, but I do have the game on my computer and once in a while play it. And a couple other games I've found myself addicted to in the past Diablo II, and Neverwinter nights.

I don't really expect my champions in this game to ever be on top, but it is nice to have some descent champions, which I feel myne are.
    Last edited by CryBabyBedWetters; 01-29-2014 at 03:33 AM.
    Stable Name: Bed Wetters
    Current Glads: Flama, Miyamoto Musash, Melankomas, Dulla Bhatti, Galvarino
    Retired Glads: Mordekiser, Shirley, Morganahh, Jangy, Sparcals, Rainbowkitenluv

Awesome post CryBabyBedWetters! It's always fun for me to read about the players who enjoy the game. Glad to hear you are having fun in the Great Realm!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Hey all! I'm a relatively new player to the Pit with 2 stables, my main one: Nagolls Fate (my old one that I made almost 2 years ago, but left and recently returned to, it's a long story) and my new main one: Frostee Fyre. Thoroughly enjoying this game (when those danged 2h Rage glads don't send my glads to the grave ) and looking forward to being a part of the PoW community!

I am 19, a 2nd-year University student majoring in English with hopes and dreams to one day get a PhD in Library and Information Tech (in order to get into the Library system). As you can probably tell from my major and prospective PhD, I am an avid reader (my favourite genre being that of fantasy/action/adventure/epic sagas in general).

I also enjoy walks in the park, when I'm not plundering the corpses of my slaughtered foes in the Pits.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing from/battling all of you in the future!

~Frostee~

Bump. We have a few 'new' faces around, and I'm curious about you guys It's also been interesting reading other peoples posts again.

Also updated my entry about myself.
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 10-18-2015 at 07:49 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Free Citizen
    Hey there guys,
    My real name is Pedro Jorge (duh, I am not very imaginative with names). I just recently entered Biggest Hits in the Arena with my Glad Pedrojorge (gasp). I am currently taking my master's degree in Network Engineering and Computer Sciences (I think this is the translation). I am Portuguese (land of Cristiano Ronaldo as most of you should know). I honestly can say that I don't spend much time gaming, because I normally have alot of work in my studies or I simply just hang out with friends or go out. One of the things I love in this game is that you don't need to stay online 24/7. I also go to the swimming pool to exercise and I like to do some home routines like pushups and things like that (personal record is 45 pushups in a row, I am almost as strong as my rage glad ). When it cames to RPG games I always prefer to be all melee with no magic, I also played dark souls 1 and 2 full melee. I used to play WoW as a warrior, but got fed up of the time I was pouring into it so I quit. When I discovered this game (melee based) I really liked it.

Hope to see you guys in the arena, and smash your faces with my axe...
    See you in the Pit!

I'm not that new here, but I'll chime in too.

Work in real estate management; also working on some advanced degrees - which is where I started looking for something to give a little stress relief during long study sessions. Duelmasters used to be my favorite rpg game...but the two-week turnaround didn't help with stress relief much. Found this game and the daily pace was good for my purposes.

Currently, I run Adoede & Tevrosin stables.
    Last edited by Adoede; 01-26-2016 at 03:52 PM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin