Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tell us more about yourself

Just wondering what the people behind the stables get up to for a living and do to relax etc.

I myself live in Australia and am a university student. I've been for far longer than I anticipated, started off in an engineering/science double degree, and gradually moved towards environmental science.

I've worked as a tour guide for the Australian Institute of Sport, and been a casual sales assistant at a departments store and a hobby store (Games Workshop). I also worked as a crowd controller for many years, running security for concerts and festivals. It was pretty fun, but I've had to give up working nights. I was a paintball referee/gun technician as a weekend job for many years too. Currently I work at a science museum, which is pretty awesome

For fun I play Magic the Gathering and the odd bit of D&D. I seem to have a rather unhealthy obsession (for my wallet) with collecting cards I dont use and building paintball markers. When inspiration strikes I also like to convert Warhammer miniatures, but fat chance that I'll ever finish painting them :P I'm also planning the next stage of my watercooled PC build, which should be fun
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 10-18-2015 at 07:42 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!