Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chat not appearing

I'm not getting chat to appear

sometimes i need to restart my browser and even then the best I get is just a small box int he corner (see pic) that cannot be moved or resized

chat.jpg

I'm using firefox v16.0.2
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

That screenshot would indicate that you had chat minimzed when you last logged out. The chat window remembers its state. However, I notice your minimized window doesn't have a orange plus mark button to maximize it. Has that always been the case?

i have no idea. I dont think I have ever minimised it before.

when I initially log into PoW i get that box in the corner but when i refresh the page it is gone entirely.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

what os are you running? I just updated to v16.0.2 and noticed it started the chat window minimized for some strange reason, however I have the maximize button.

FF thinks they're doing us all a favor with their new rapid release cycle so they appear to be cool like Chrome...

I'm using windows 7 ultimate.

and sad panda that the issue is related to the new FF version

Does the maximize button show up for you now?

Is anyone else out there running Windows 7? If so can you let me know if the chat window has the orange plus mark button to maximize it after you minimize it?

Thanks!

well I logged back into PoW and box was gone entirely. I cleared my cache etc and my chat box reappeared as normal

I wish I had tried this before getting you to tinker with chat just so i had more info for you about cache clearing interactions

I am using windows 7 and firefox 16.0.2 and i get the + to maximize it when i min it

chat seems to work fine for the most part now. only issue I have now is that when i close the tab with chat open, and then go back to PoW chat disappeares and i need to restart firefox to get chat to reappear.

cyn, try clearing your cache

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    chat seems to work fine for the most part now. only issue I have now is that when i close the tab with chat open, and then go back to PoW chat disappeares and i need to restart firefox to get chat to reappear.

cyn, try clearing your cache
    Instead of restarting FF have you tried just logging out and back in?