Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please confirm - I cannot get into the HOL if I meet all stats with a slave that I originally purchased for less than 960? Did I read the below correctly! If so, how do I know now. That was a month of playing ago...

---posted by another--
    Bear in mind that with the HoL introduced the bottom price of a slave which could be turned to at least a mediocre Primus material is no less than 960-970 gold so don't buy anything below that if you intend to compete (save if the stat distribution isn't especially suiting for some specific build).

Did the above mean that I cannot turn in my guy to HOL if he was purchased for a low price?
    Last edited by AngryVermin; 10-25-2012 at 04:13 AM.
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

No, there's no formally set price for a HoL gladiator, theoretically you can turn a 800 gold slave into HoL member but in practice you'll need a much more competent one. And I'm talking about the price of a slave which is to enter Primus and stay there for a while without getting his ass kicked 80% of the time, not one who is to get retired immediately after he meets the criteria. A slave below 950 gold will just turn into floor-cloth once he enters Primus, except if you use all achievement slots on him.

It will still be possible, but you'll just have to be a little more diligent with working out strategies, and making good use of challenge/avoid
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

OKAY - The Thread is CLOSED. You are right, I was wrong. The game god has done well with ratio's.

I have made it to approx 1700 fights and I have about 77% win ratio with my first guy.

I just hope that I can keep the ratio high enough to finish my testing of stats and actually be able to give you guys a run for your money!

Tell me, do I have access to the same HOL slaves as you guys when I retire, or do I get better ones by retiring better glads?
    Last edited by AngryVermin; 11-01-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

I think its the same pool of Slaves, and HOL Slave is an HOL Slave, doesn't matter if you retire with 80% win or 55%.

And how can you close a thread and then ask a question in it.