Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oh yes Narol i realize that this happened cause you pissed off Oedi, I was just showing there is a logical reason for him to be challenging your guys a lot anyways.

All these glads we are talking about here.... well its their last month in the sun anyways I'd guess at the most maybe 2 months. The HOL slaves are in primus: The Returned, Pissed, Zerosevenseven, Yukimaru Almaz, Asatsuo, Echo li, Speedblades, Subjectthirty, Alpha lii, Sbjectthirtytwo, Cypress Il, SbjectThirtyOne, Bigger Buzz, Vanth, Korlash, Rhine all are HOL slaves I am guessing who have made it to primus already (sorry if i missed anyone, or got wrong that your guy is an HOL Slave). These are the glads we are fixing to be watching fight over the top 10. Zerosevenseven, The Returned and Pissed where just the first to break into the top 10, I am betting we will see a lot more of these in the top 10 soon. Hell Pissed beat Belgarad and ZeroEleven today in random match-ups with 0 attribute trains and not being skill capped, these new HOL Glads are sick! I am sure a lot of them are skill capped or near to it (7 more skill trains for The Returned and Pissed to go for me) and are now working raising their attributes, the old glads are in trouble. Narol i know you retired the New Tigers i figured you where raising up a team of HOL Slaves, I am very surprised you don't have any in primus yet, slow rolling them?

Oh and btw Cynaidh...it's Shikii not Shinkii
    Sorry :P Hopefully i got your guys above right :P

As far as I know, Burtreynolds didn't challenged Belgarad 10 times in a row so that's definitely not comparable.
    More like i got every fight token he got for a week until i changed Belgarad's strategy and he started winning, so yes its compairable, the difference is i didn't have a good person to throw at him like Oedi did (If i would have you better believe i would have challenged him every damn day) so i went the other route and have a HOL Slave leveling up with a build specifically made to kick his ass, once he is leveled up he will challenged Burtreynolds everyday till he is out of challenging range. Everyone has to realize that yes challenges are part of the game but repeated challenging can certainly be taken personally.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 10-20-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Hello Oedi,

I could retaliate your repeated challenges against Slim by even more challenges against Zerotwentyone and your other glads, but I prefer to let us a chance to talk as adults to end this grudge before it escalates to an even more bloody mess.

Would you be ok to try to find a gentlemen's agreement between us and what would be an acceptable challenging frequency for you in that frame ?

Narol
    this note was sent to me private, but I chose to reply public.

The thing is that I usually dont care, and I frequently find it very exciting with challenges, as I told Cynaidh when he challenged me at the most. He challenged me more than you`ve ever done but with a big difference. He challenged me to find a way to beat me, then he stopped. You found a way to beat twentyone then you started.
    Last edited by oedi; 10-20-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

The HOL slaves are in primus: Subjectthirty,
    edited
    30 is actually not a HoL slave but my 6 activity 6 bloodlust test subject. But he was very happy to be mentioned amongst the golden ones.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    30 is actually not a HoL slave but my 6 activity 6 bloodlust test subject. But he was very happy to be mentioned amongst the golden ones.
    Wow, 489 - 261 - 29, what an amazing record and to be in the top 3rd of primus and that's all he runs 6 bash 6, or 6 counter strike 6 ?

Wow, 489 - 261 - 29, what an amazing record and to be in the top 3rd of primus and that's all he runs 6 bash 6, or 6 counter strike 6 ?
    bash, torso ,torso since fight 1.

Oedi or Crow instead of licking their boots as usual ?
    Strange choice of words, since I hardly can remember any instance I and Danioji agrees on anything. But I remember quite a few occasions I`ve backed out of a discussion with Danioji because my retorical skills is not up to the challenge, so I`ve tried to beat him in the areana instead.

Everyone who is a regular in the top 10 (and you are obviously not one of them) knows that Toddler, Zeroeleven and Belgarad clearly stand a crank above the rest and that we are not mostly even..
    Do you imply that we somehow are cheating? Whats not even about our guys n girls and yours? Stat wise were from the pre HoL with zeroeleven at a start cost of 1011, and Toddler below 1000(76, 66, 72, 76, 72, 64, 67), and Belagard I dont know. Equipment wise, 11 is fortunate enough to own 2 pieces of legendary items. Skill wise were all at 100. Were all at level 50. That leaves strategy. Ive been fortunate enough to find a combination of speciality, skills, and tactics that beat enough opponents that Ive been ranked # 1 for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    Belagard I dont know.
    Wow i don't remember... his original stats would have been... str 89 int 66 agil 64 stam 71 size 75 pres 61 chi 84 not sure how much he cost might have been fairly high with those str and chi scores.

Man just looking at those vs the stats on my HOL slaves that are rages...
    1st is: str 86 int 76 agil 82 stam 77 size 82 pres 86 chi 70
    2nd is: str 84 int 69 agil 74 stam 81 size 79 pres 82 chi 86
    3nd is: str 96 int 69 agil 88 stam 82 size 78 pres 64 chi 76
    4th is: str 86 int 75 agil 87 stam 77 size 92 pres 73 chi 69

Yup he needs to retire, they are going to smoke him, and damn i like rages :P.

Wow, I was out of house yesterday, lots of stuff to answer.

1) Oedi : I am ABSOLUTELY NOT implying that you are cheating, what I say is that Toddler and Zeroeleven are better than all the other gladiators of Primus (with the exception of Belgarad in my opinion) as they proved it many times in the arena and the Blood Games. That's a proof of your talent as trainer that no-one can contest, and I mean nothing else. You're currently the most successful trainer of the game in matter of results and performances.

Now you didn't answered the message you made public, what would be an acceptable challenge frequency for you that would not provoque such brutal retaliation with repeated downward challenges from Primus top glads ?

2) Cynaidh : I retired the New Tigers because I don't have the time and money to run 2 top teams (at least the way I play them). I am aware my old glads from Bloody Tigers will probably be outclassed soon by the rising tide of all the HoL slaves but as long they can keep their rank in top 10 I'll keep them. They have an history and I am not the kind of guy who gives up easily. In addition, I don't know how the skill trees change will affect the game and I prefer to wait for it before rebuilding completely my only team left.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Prinny, you are one of the few trainers who has the balls to casually challenge Oedi's top glads and I respect you a lot for that.

Your advice on how to beat Toddler & Zeroeleven is good, but they are real stamina monsters in ultra-heavy armor... Even using such strategies my guys need some luck to score a few occasional wins against them, maybe yours do better ?

Btw, congrats for Shikii's victory 5-2 in his challenges against Slim, that's upward challenges so it's fair game, no worries for me...

Now, why don't do you the same against Toddler & Zeroeleven to go grab the Primus Throne for yourself and prove your point (that I still contest) that they ain't that hard to beat ?

Shikii and Laharl are really good glads, they can do it don't they ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss