Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh yes Narol i realize that this happened cause you pissed off Oedi, I was just showing there is a logical reason for him to be challenging your guys a lot anyways.

All these glads we are talking about here.... well its their last month in the sun anyways I'd guess at the most maybe 2 months. The HOL slaves are in primus: The Returned, Pissed, Zerosevenseven, Yukimaru Almaz, Asatsuo, Echo li, Speedblades, Subjectthirty, Alpha lii, Sbjectthirtytwo, Cypress Il, SbjectThirtyOne, Bigger Buzz, Vanth, Korlash, Rhine all are HOL slaves I am guessing who have made it to primus already (sorry if i missed anyone, or got wrong that your guy is an HOL Slave). These are the glads we are fixing to be watching fight over the top 10. Zerosevenseven, The Returned and Pissed where just the first to break into the top 10, I am betting we will see a lot more of these in the top 10 soon. Hell Pissed beat Belgarad and ZeroEleven today in random match-ups with 0 attribute trains and not being skill capped, these new HOL Glads are sick! I am sure a lot of them are skill capped or near to it (7 more skill trains for The Returned and Pissed to go for me) and are now working raising their attributes, the old glads are in trouble. Narol i know you retired the New Tigers i figured you where raising up a team of HOL Slaves, I am very surprised you don't have any in primus yet, slow rolling them?

Oh and btw Cynaidh...it's Shikii not Shinkii
    Sorry :P Hopefully i got your guys above right :P

As far as I know, Burtreynolds didn't challenged Belgarad 10 times in a row so that's definitely not comparable.
    More like i got every fight token he got for a week until i changed Belgarad's strategy and he started winning, so yes its compairable, the difference is i didn't have a good person to throw at him like Oedi did (If i would have you better believe i would have challenged him every damn day) so i went the other route and have a HOL Slave leveling up with a build specifically made to kick his ass, once he is leveled up he will challenged Burtreynolds everyday till he is out of challenging range. Everyone has to realize that yes challenges are part of the game but repeated challenging can certainly be taken personally.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 10-20-2012 at 06:44 AM.