2) Cynaidh : I retired the New Tigers because I don't have the time and money to run 2 top teams (at least the way I play them). I am aware my old glads from Bloody Tigers will probably be outclassed soon by the rising tide of all the HoL slaves but as long they can keep their rank in top 10 I'll keep them. They have an history and I am not the kind of guy who gives up easily. In addition, I don't know how the skill trees change will affect the game and I prefer to wait for it before rebuilding completely my only team left.
Ahh, i didn't know you retired the whole team to actually retire the team. I understand waiting for the skill tree challenges I considered the same myself when i got back but we have had NO info on the skill changes for over 4 months, I think its reasonable to think that the skill tree change is on the back burner as a priority, most likely so that conquests can get done. That's a toss up, I am sure there are some that would prefer conquests to come before the skill changes and then others who would prefer it the other way around (damn i'd love to see a poll on that just to see where the community stands on which they would rather see first). So I am leveling up 8 HOL slaves right now most of them are going just standard spec's, I am trying out a couple of new ideas and one guy is going to be TOTALLY different just to see if a fun build i came up with can work. Since we have been told there is going to be a "respec" mechanism of some sort when the new skill tree comes out, by the time it comes out I expect to have all 8 of them to 50 and honestly I wont be surprised to have at least a few of them be Olympians by the time it comes out.