Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mister Oedi finally losing his nerves ?

Wow, I don't know if it's because of the amazing complete victory of my team yesterday in the Primus Battle Royale or an epidermic reaction to my usual challenges against his other glads, but my brave Slim Tailor got in a row 7 challenges from Toddler and 7 challenges from Zeroeleven, the 2 best ranked gladiators of Primus !

Despise unprepared, Slim did what he could and won 3 fight against Toddler and 2 against Zeroeleven, but that's brutal !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

10 DOWNWARDS CHALLENGES in a row today by Toddler against Slim Tailor who is no more a threat to the first place as he dropped in points and ranks...(and he won 8/10 as there is no doubt that he is better than Slim).

Off course, it happened just before the time of the Battle Royale...

Shame on you, Oedi, that's really mean and becoming a form of bullying, but you won't intimidate me and I will stay in your way with my few little guys despise your armada of 5 teams of monsters !!

Nate and Eric, would it be possible to add a 15 mn ticker to Downward challenges that would apply even in the Top 10 of each bracket to prevent such harassment methods, please ?
    Last edited by Narol; 10-19-2012 at 01:44 PM.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Nate and Eric, would it be possible to add a 15 mn ticker to Downward challenges that would apply even in the Top 10 of each bracket to prevent such harassment methods, please ?
    I second that, very good suggestion.

Btw you use the same tactics against zerotwentyone.
    Ive challenged your guy with 2 of mine, the same amount of gladiators you use againts mine. Is it 3 weeks now you`ve been challenging twentyone? anyway I got tired of it, and after 2 days of challenges from me you cry like a little girl.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I have to agree with Oedi. Narol you challenge more than anyone else, so you should be the last to complain. I have been pondering setting a few of my boys up strategy wise just to remove yours out of the top 20. But I will just keeping working on a more general strategy.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Challenges are an important strategic aspect of the game, and the devs added the Spoils of War system to encourage people to use it.

But I never DOWNWARD challenged the same glad 10 TIMES in a row like Oedi did, that's just abusing the system especially when you do that with the legend sitting on the Primus throne !

Oedi and Crow, I challenged some of your glads 3-4 times a day to try to maintain my struggling guys in the top 10 as those were the only ones against who I hoped to have a chance to win, and there is not many other opponents possible when you two (who are known for working together) owns most of the other glads in the top 10...

Hmm one flaw though in your logic Narol, if Oedi doesn't down challenge then he can't challenge most of the time as he is normally in the number 1 and 2 spots, so if he wants to make the extra money with the challenging system he fairly much has to down challenge to attack someone who isn't one of his stables.

I mean looking at it currently with his warriors, he could challenge: Belgarad, Siam, Slim Tailor, Burtreynolds, Tygros Rex, The Returned, Shinkii, Eruption, Pissed, Sedris, Sequoia and lets just say he is going to stick to people in the top 15

So lets remove rages, rages do have a style advantage vs warriors so i would avoid that challenge so now we have:
    Siam, Slim Tailor, Tygros Rex, The Returned, Shinkii, Eruption, Sequoia

So that puts your guys as the hardest glads he can possibly challenge where he doesn't have a style disadvantage. Seems logical to me. Now since Oedi has so many teams i would assume he rotates threw them when they are near max fight tokens every couple of days so that explains 10 in a row.

Hell getting challenged every day is just annoying, Burtreynolds challenges Belgarad every single day, its gotten old for me too. Only thing i could do was to figure out what would kick his ass regularly.... and well lets just say its leveling up nicely.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 10-19-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Read up, Cyn, Oedi admitted publicly that it was a personal vendetta because he was tired of my few daily challenges and took the hammer out to try to teach me a lesson !

We all know that Oedi usually never challenge, and Slim is the only one in the list you made that got challenged, 14 times by Toddler and Zeroeleven the first day and 10 times today by Toddler only..

He's not even making money out of it as I put my money at the bank around 4 times a day so that's definitely not the reason.

Again, I don't complain about the challenging system and I'm fine with Oedi challenging my glads on occasion, but I consider that challenging a glad downward that many times in a row is just pitiful, abusive and lacking of class...

As far as I know, Burtreynolds didn't challenged Belgarad 10 times in a row so that's definitely not comparable.
    Last edited by Narol; 10-19-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Let's be clear about something, there is no down challenging in the top 40 of Primus and certainly not in the top 10. All glads are mostly even and can win or lose on any given day. The top 10 also isn't a place to be comfy, each one of those spots is a hot seat and a ticket into the battle royal fights so you should expect numerous challenges as other managers try to get in and other managers try and push you out. Crying about being challenged or bullied is just silly, it's not like you are being ganked like in a MMO by higher level characters or caught unaware. There are many who would love to be getting challenged repeatedly if it meant they were in the top 10 and battle royal fights!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Bullshit, Dainoji !

Everyone who is a regular in the top 10 (and you are obviously not one of them) knows that Toddler, Zeroeleven and Belgarad clearly stand a crank above the rest and that we are not mostly even...

Repeated Downward challenging sucks and I'm sure noone would like to be challenged 10 times in a row by a higher ranked and obviously superior glad...

Btw, your mouth is bigger than your guts, when is the last time you dared to challenge a top 10 glad of Oedi or Crow instead of licking their boots as usual ?

And to clarify a point, I'm not crying, I'm standing proudly to expose Oedi's despisable ways against the few who stay in his way and will fight back my best in the arena !

Everyone who is a regular to the top 10 knows that Toddler, Zeroeleven and Belgarad can be beaten hell if I challenge it's mostly Zeroeleven or Toddler because I want to test my strategies against good gladiators instead of half baked ones and yes I use all my 8 Arena Tokens on that...

All your gladiator needs to do is knock Toddler or Zeroeleven on the ground and their amount of attacks get reduced like there's no tomorrow increasing your chances of winning by alot so just put some points in Barreling Attack and hope they don't get up >.>

For Belgarad...he's getting sold anyway so I would be more afraid of Cynaidh's The Returned instead, that guys a beast

Oh and btw Cynaidh...it's Shikii not Shinkii