At 72 Chuck Norris still has it in him!

Who ever thought a defensive glad would be sitting at the top of the Blood Games?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Yup will be cool if he wins, we haven't seen a theatrics legendary BP yet have we? I'd assume that's what Chuck would get if he wins since the previous winners got a BP on their first BG win.

Nice performance, Dainoji, but don't claim victory too early, with 8 points for a kill things can change fast in these Blood Games !

To be honest, I'm not really fan of the new format : kills being overall quite random and the matching being random too, that makes the competition more a game of luck than a game of skill & strategy...

The good point, now everyone has a chance and we ain't sure anymore to see Zeroeleven or Belgarad on the upper step of the podium...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Most annoying part for me is Belgarad has had over 10 kills this month, just in the regular arena not in the bloodgames, hell he only needs 3 more kills to break into the top 10 killers list.

Indeed, that illustrates especially well how much kills can be random even for the most killing glads...

There is 12 days left, don't lose hope Cyn !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Hehe I am not too worried about it, i'll probably send him to retirement on the 1st. I just didn't want to have no one who could compete in primus but now I got 2 guys from BA Gold up in the top 25 so that excuse is gone.

It's a pity, belgarad in my opinion is currently the only real threat to the domination of ZeroEleven and Toddler...

Going from Top 25 to Top 3 is still a big step, maybe you could wait till one of them reaches top 10 before retiring belgarad ?

Hehe Dainoji, Siam took the lead by killing Ragnaoek... I warned you that things can change fast with this format !

Can't wait tomorrow for his match against Chuck Norris, it's your chance to take it back !