Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crippling Might and Devestating Power

so i'm going to level these to 10 on my youngest gladiator korlash and see how that go's. I realize that these skills are pretty much unused but i'm banking on the skill update to make them effective at...well...something lol. any other thoughts on this? also i already have Called Shot maxed.

Crippling Might
    Strength
    Chi
    Passive
    If your gladiator's attack deals a serious injury, there is a chance the injury will be elevated to a higher level.

Devastating Power
    Strength
    Chi
    Passive
    All attacks to areas with a serious injury deal extra damage.

for reference.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I had these on a couple of my glads before we got the Automatic Healing Service in the Temple and they worked really well.

But that was more for hitting someone who was already injured in the fight, I am not sure how effective it will be trying to hit someone, get an injury, then hit it again all in the same fight, especially with a two-handed weapon (at least i though korlash was two handed) perhaps it would work well though with fast one handers, to get more opportunities for injuries and then follow up hits.

Since devastating power is already changed in the sneak peak II to:

Devastating Power
    Passive
    Requires 10 trains in Rage skills.
    All attacks land with bone crushing force increasing the power of your gladiator's critical strikes.

Maybe Crippling Might is going to get both elevating to a higher level and extra damage, then it might be worth 10 points.

korlash is a duel mace power rage sorta like caine except i made him an urk and cant remember why anymore lol. and called shot is supposed to increase your chances of crits aswell. post the skill update i'm hoping he'll be a step ahead.

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Im way ahead of you Caine Mr Champloo is getting those skills, he wields swords and is a Spite ;D
    Than again it might be easier for Korlash to reach that build since he already has Called Shot on 10 and Mr Champloo can't train cripling Might yet^^

It should be fun to see how both of them will work out considering theyre both HoL glads
    Last edited by Prinny; 10-16-2012 at 01:21 PM.

I want to start planning my guys for the new skills, its just wow we haven't had an official announcement on the progress in a while, heck just looked sneak peak II was 4 months ago, we still have what 3 more tiers to be revealed in sneak peak's, assuming we keep getting them 1 tier at a time it might be a long time off....

yea I know it was a large reason I took a month off. and actually I'm more than likely going to take the rest of this month off until i can retire some gladiators and start building some new ones.

Legends:

I have called shot on Nittz for a similar reason, but not to lvl10, I'd say the accuracy improvement is much lower for rages than for the other 2 classes.
    It makes sense that you can never be very accurate when raging, so unless you plan on not raging from time to time, called shot might not give as much payback as other skills for a rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    I have called shot on Nittz for a similar reason, but not to lvl10, I'd say the accuracy improvement is much lower for rages than for the other 2 classes.
    It makes sense that you can never be very accurate when raging, so unless you plan on not raging from time to time, called shot might not give as much payback as other skills for a rage.
    Called shot uses Intellect, Agility and Presence as stats so that might be a reason why it would work less on rages seeing as most of them don't have a massive amount of points in the presence and intellect fields. Than again I never really run rages so I can't tell the difference

cya next month

Legends:

Called shot uses Intellect, Agility and Presence as stats so that might be a reason why it would work less on rages seeing as most of them don't have a massive amount of points in the presence and intellect fields. Than again I never really run rages so I can't tell the difference

I want to tell you called shot and devastating power work great together, all of my glads have these 2 skills...however, i have no glads that are a threat to the throne (this week). I've been experimenting with this build from my beginning,........................................ .........Cain will probably have better luck with them
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?