Fresh Meat

not received trophies

Capture.jpg

As you can see, I come therefore has a number of player recruitment but I haven received to date that very very few trophies, would it be possible to know the names of players recruited to monitor their evolution?

As far as I know there isn't a way. I know it works though as I've gotten a good amount of trophies and I get a message for every recruit who hits a milestone and it tells me how many trophies I got for it. Are you getting those? If your recruits aren't sticking around you won't get any trophies so while quantity is good, quality is also needed. At the end of the day it is a numbers game though so as long as you are getting trophies I'd just keep doing what you are doing and keep in mind it takes time to hit each tier. If you feel something is wrong message Nate and see if he can check for you.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 10-21-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

yeah yeah...me too!
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?