Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For all the haters...

...who said the only reason he was at the top was cause i had a small army protecting him.

It wont last but still... In your face!

Yuuup....the new kids are growing up so quickly....soon all of the old greats are just gonna be old, taking nice long dirt naps. I love the retirement stuff with the badass slaves we get out of it, but soon the big names of the pit are gonna get washed out by them...and we will have a very different primus bracket then... with Bigger Buzz sitting at the #1 spot forever! Sorry to whoever was wanting that spot for themselves but i called tappy's on it...the #2 spot will be vacant tho
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Yup I agree, probably about a month away i'd guess for one to be maxed out in skills and have enough stat points to take it. Just looking real fast an i see 7 HOL Glads in the top 50 of primus right now with Oedi having the highest ranked one.

Grats Oedi!
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 10-15-2012 at 11:32 AM.

The first HoL recruit visits the big league.
    Zerosevenseven is my first of the new batch of gladiators, started only minutes after the update went live.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Very nice Oedi! lets see how much butt he kicks up there. My highest is about 220 fights behind him in fight count and still has a ton of skills to learn, but is creeping up the primus ranks.

Sorry Sevenseas and Oedi, but my bets for the successor of Zeroeleven as Godfather of the Arena goes to Cynaid's "The Returned"....

He's a real monster and has already climbed to rank 22 of Primus, won't be long now in my opinion before he reaches the throne !!
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Thanks for the vote of confidence Narol but man he has a lots of skills to go...

I was interested in that The Returned made it to the top 25 with only like 70 skill trains and then to rank 11 without Last Stand or the +250 hit point achievement (of course then he got a random match up with Belgarad and is back down to 18 rofl), but I am of the same mind set as Oedi in that having it will only make him better (got his first point in it today). Will have to see how he does in a week or two once i get more skills maxed out.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 10-17-2012 at 03:23 AM.

i think i need advice on strats...i have a few boys that should be doing a little better and i just cant' seem to find the sweet spot in a glad...i think i'm doing better
    but just can't break into the top 20 let alone top 10
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Would help if you tell which guys, Sevenseas...

Indeed the last steps to top 20 then top 10 are steep, all my glads took a hell of time to climb up there, you must be tenacious and it helps to know your ennemies and select carefully your challenges.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss