Best weapon versus Heavy Armor?

What do u guys thinks works best for you against heavy armor?
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

Heavy weapons.

heavier weapons, so axes and maces.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Training Dummy
    Logically blunt and piercing weapons would be best against heavy armor, smashy puncture weapons ofcourse, not something like a rapier.
    I've no idea how this translates itself in this game though, would need to know how damage reduction from armor is calculated in.

I guess that I was specifically looking at axe vs flail vs hammer vs mace - assuming they are all 2 handed (or all single handed)

Cheers!
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

I don't really think it matters, if you have the skills behind it then any weapon will beat threw the heavy armors. Just need some strength and skills like brute force, feint, sunder armor.... to beat threw the armor.

Axes and Maces, mostly - so much that Primus is currently having waaaay to many Axes/Maces fighters just because the top spots tend to be occupied mainly by Wars which need to be dealt with somehow (then again Primus is having waaaay too many copy-pasted builds in the first place, primarily based around Last Stand). Every weapon class - save the Shields of course - has its armour-piercing department though - the Bastard Sword is pretty effective vs. armour for the Blades, the 2H Maul does the job for the Two-handed weapons, etc.

The real reason for the success of axe/mace is that its the easiest weapon class to use. You only need to pile up in strenght and your good to go.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

then again Primus is having waaaay too many copy-pasted builds in the first place, primarily based around Last Stand
    I agree, Last Stand is the have to have skill for everyone right now, Signature move became theatrics only so we can only hope Last Stand becomes rage only.

Signature Move: Stun is the same way, I am sure all the top manager's know how to make sure your glad will have Stun it wasn't that hard to figure out, there are a LOT of glads in the top of primus who have it but at least we know that's going to be removed for the rage's and warrior's who have it with the skill tree change.

It is possible to have success without last stand ,I know because I got a few into top ten primus. But I suspect they wouldve been even better with last stand.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.