Thumbs up Berserk vs Bash or Slash for crits

Does Berserk have a lower chance of causing a serious injury than Slash or bash?

How can I tell when I do a serious injury or critical?

Do you need to have 2 handed weapon to have a better chance for crits and serious injury - or does it matter?

What about blood lust and activity level? In other words, assuming that I hit... If my blood lust and activity level are high - will the chance of crit be lower - even though i already got the hit?

Thank you for the help!
    Last edited by AngryVermin; 10-10-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

I'll take a stab at these:

1. I'd say no berserk does not have a lower chance of causing a serious injury, i get tons of injury causing hits when i run my rages with berserk, if anything you should get more injuries cause you attack more with berserk.

2. It says when you do a serious injury something like "BELGARAD's body is going to need a lot of work!!! *** Serious Injury ***" its kinda hard to miss. As for crits, I've always thought the hits where the damage line was red was a crit, could be wrong on that one.

3. No idea on this one, i see plenty of crits with both and have caused many an injury with both.

4. Again not sure, but since a high blood lust makes you do more damage at the expense of endurance and accuracy i'd think that a high blood lust would give harder hits which would make sense to do more injuries, and if it crit it would be for more damage then with a lower blood lust.

So crits do not require an accurate srike - just a strong strike.

Is that correct.
    Jagged Rock STABLE

I'd say yes, I did a gladiator with low strength around 105 and massive agility i think it was 205 to see how that would work and the glad just didn't very hard at all and i didn't see many crits at all. Now if you reverse those stats, the glads i have seen with over 200 str have a red damage hit every hit it seems.

I see red hits all the time without serious injury or crit. Does red mean some type of serious injury or some type of deduct to the defenders stats?
    Jagged Rock STABLE

If your hit produces a graphic of an arm getting chopped off or something like that you did a crit. If you are looking for text that says "crit" you won't ever see that.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris