Glad Answer Quickly Please!

Theres a slave his stats are 74str 71int 73agil 57sta 70size 70presence 61 chi, how should i build him and is he worth it? i want a 2h rage but i have a theatric with all stats 60 - 64 should i sell my theatics for him or no? my theartitcs stats are 19-6 and just died so please answer...

that glad is rather poopy as he has no build around stat and his stamina stinks.

wait till you find a glad with at least 1 stat in the 80's and everything else at least 65
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

yo apoc

i got this new glad his stats are 62str 63int 69agil 64sta 73 presence 67chi is this good? of course im pretty new to this game :/ hes a Snivler Theatric And Is Currently 6-1

I Know 6-1 isnt anything crazy but he does like 50+dmg and hits pretty often and he dosent have and greens etc. , even if he is poopy can you give me tips for my current glad? please

There is a thread discussing small gladiators and their success that you might find helpful:

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...tiny-theatrics

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

sniveller, means very little hp but good initiative.

blades or exotic weapons would be the way to go to make use of your agility, but you really need oedi to give you advice. I've only ever used rage gladiators
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!