Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    maybe 13 luck would make a sizable difference....i added a bunch of luck to a junk fighter once....and still had junky fighter
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Achievment Int don't add to chance of learning skills, only add to performance in fights.
    You can put it on and see, usually the chance to train skill(as long as int is one of the attribute said skill is based on) will go up after you trained up the relevant attributes.

Answer is yes, it will raise your chances to learn all the intelligence-based skills.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Answer is yes, it will raise your chances to learn all the intelligence-based skills.
    Really? then why didn't I see any increase in training probability when I socked the int skill? o_0
    ...unless it was because my skills were already close to max and it didn't make a difference?