Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aspiring Master

Achievements question

1. What is the difference between strength and attack power ? I know that strength affects the weight we carry to but about damage, 1 strength is equal to how much attack power ?
    2. What is the purpose of luck ? finding items, to dont die ?

im not to experinced but i remember reading something about luck that its about how often you hit, luck pretty much... but every one has a random luck stat...

1 str = 5 attack power, or there about.

afaik, more str = higher base damage, while more attack power = slightly higher chance to hit/crit.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Yeah Nate...can you tell us a little more about luck? I think Luck is much more important than most of us realize...maybe not.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

luck helps with a bit of everything, that's the best way to put it I think.

There was some official explanation about Luck which sounded like "It does stuff". So that's Luck - you're not gonna add it among your achievements anyway.

Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    There was some official explanation about Luck which sounded like "It does stuff". So that's Luck - you're not gonna add it among your achievements anyway.
    I was thinking to add it, thats why I asked what it does
    Thx for the answers

I've stacked luck pretty high at one point and saw a noticeable decrease in misses and fumbles, it seemed I got up from off the ground quicker as well and while I didn't really use the scientific method it felt like my crits were better too. I don't think I would sacrifice other buffs for luck unless I was trying to polish the final bits of an already solid gladiator.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Aspiring Master
    Thanks ....

Aspiring Master
    Hi guys, didnt wanted to open another thread to ask question for achievment again so I will ask here or continue
    If I socket intellect from Achievements, does this will effect the chances of learning a skill ? Right now I have 3luck socketed but I have no idea if this makes and difference or not
    Last edited by Kastiel; 10-20-2012 at 11:53 PM.