How long did it take you guys to level weapon skill up to the max?

Anybody have an estimate level, or such, around which a gladiator should have lvl 10 in his weapon skill?

I have yet to get lvl 10 exotic on a glad with 71 intel and 82 agility as base stats(I assume those are the stats that influence exotic weapons) and he's level 24.

Well I have all the stable memberships active for the extra training points and fights, and with that i seem to hit it between level 15-19 normally.

I got there around level 25, but I did take a secondary skill to 7 when I hit 9 on the weapon.

if you only put training points into your weapon till you max out the skill, it normally takes till around lvl 18-22, depending on how lucky you are with the rolls.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I usually do my skills evened out, so I don't hit lvl10 weapon skill on my guys till lvl25-30.

just got a 10 weapon skill on one of my random guys I run while waiting on something better. Average stats, initial cost of around 950 I think. Last skill train was 5,6 % at level 18, with points left to get sunder armor to 3.
    this guy only trained weapon until skill lvl 10 was reached.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Just had two complete weapon skill 10 myself, first is a throw away slaves i am messing around with, its completed it at level 19, second is a HOL slave who completed at 15.

It takes about 2 days to get to level 9 and then 4 years to get from 9 to ten (at least that is what it seems like....)
    Jagged Rock STABLE
    Current Glads: Aeon Flux, Beatrix Kiddo, Tom Thumb, and Dinky Dawson
    Retired: Tank Girl, Lockerhead

Actually, come to think of it, my guy probably don't reach lvl10 weapon skill until lvl35...