Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Srsly

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    If it helps at all Nate I don't get the same result as Cynaidh when trying to read the fight in the screenshot he posted, it looks normal for me with a gladiator on the left and right.
    Same for me ive never seen an invisible gladiator~

Thanks for the extra info, I think I tracked it down and have uploaded a fix. If anyone sees it again please let me know.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I don't know if this is related to the same problem, but after the last update from time to time I can't see some of the details about the fighting gladiators - stable, race, etc. Here's how it looks:

1111zp.jpg

Also, the My Fights section in the Arena lacks the date/hour part in the [] brackets after I view a fight which looks like the above. Going to some other section - say the Blacksmith - and returning to the Arena restores the things to normal but it happens again after a few fights are viewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    I don't know if this is related to the same problem, but after the last update from time to time I can't see some of the details about the fighting gladiators - stable, race, etc. Here's how it looks:

1111zp.jpg

Also, the My Fights section in the Arena lacks the date/hour part in the [] brackets after I view a fight which looks like the above. Going to some other section - say the Blacksmith - and returning to the Arena restores the things to normal but it happens again after a few fights are viewed.
    When is the last time you saw this? After I posted I fixed the bug in this thread or before?

After that, just before I posted the screenshot.

After that, just before I posted the screenshot.
    That's strange. I have a few questions for you:

1) Does this happen at the arena gates or only when viewing a fight from the "my fights" screen?
    2) Do you recall if you were able to mouse over the gear and get the tooltips when this happens?
    3) Can you reproduce this regularly?
    4) Do you have a case right now where you can reproduce it?
    5) What browser and OS are you using?

Thanks!

-Nate-

1) Only when My Fights are viewed I think;
    2) I haven't tried it but will do;
    3) It happens regularly, will make a screenshot when it happens again;
    4) Not right now but I'm on a different PC;
    5) I'm mostly logging from work where the OS is Win XP and it looks like there's no problem with it (will check a few times during the day to be certain). At home I'm with Win 7. The browser is Mozilla in both cases and should be up to date on both PCs although there could be minor differences. On this (Win XP) PC it's 14.0.1.

1111zp.jpg

Is anyone else seeing this bug? Any and all info is helpful. Thanks!

So, it seems like it's OS-independent as it happens on both Win XP and Win 7 (well, Windows-independent that is). The Mozilla version that I have at home is newer though - 15.0.1 - and it seems to happen much more often on it.
    Anyway, replicating the bug will be rather difficult as it seems to happen when random links (Blacksmith, Stable, etc.) on the page are clicked before going to the Arena. As mentioned above, sometimes just before entering the details of the respective fight, the date/hour portion of the fight description is missing. Example below (the screenshot is some 10 minutes old):

111.jpg

When some of the fight reports is entered, it always misses Race, Stable, Record, etc. info. Here's a screenshot taken right after the above one:

112.jpg

As for this part:

2) Do you recall if you were able to mouse over the gear and get the tooltips when this happens?
    I tried it and it doesn't display anything, like the items are just a background that can't be interacted with in any way. The attributes (Strength, Intellect and so on) can be "highlighted" on the same page though.

I tried for a good part of the day to reproduce this and have been unable to. I uploaded a change anyhow that might make a difference, please let me know if you still see if happening, and that goes for everyone!