Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well now that you can see the stats of your opponent in the battle screen, it's easy to tell who has better stats. So all that's left to consider is who has the better strategy set up.

Aspiring Master
    I changed my strategy to attack and defend limbs, because they have the least armor, btw how much damage armor reduces ? just fighted with nightmare and he does 95dmg to torso and limb ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    Well now that you can see the stats of your opponent in the battle screen, it's easy to tell who has better stats. So all that's left to consider is who has the better strategy set up.
    You've always been able to see how your attributes stack up against the other guy, that is what the +, - and = where telling you.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Aspiring Master
    Here 1 example
    i45.tinypic.com/2ujtssp.png
    and his items are all grey
    head 2 armor
    arms 2
    torso 13
    legs 3 and 4
    main hand exotic 27-45 43dmg per sec
    off hand exotic 8-18 39dmg per sec

and my items are
    main hand 99dmg per second
    off hand 63dmg per second
    head 23 armor
    arms 23 and 39
    legs 32 and 38
    torso 33
    And this guy was able to hit me with 137dmg and my biggest hit was 90 I think and 50-60dmg, and he was hitting me with 90-130 like crazy ... I was aiming for hands and he .. well he was doing that high damage to every part

Looking at that screenshot I see your glad is only level 18 and that is still very young. This game is about a lot more than just your gear and your attributes. Two very important aspects that you aren't taking into account is your build vs. his build and your strategies vs. his strategies. This is a strategy game after all.

If you have a purple weapon and no skill in it you'll lose almost every time to a gladiator with a gray weapon and 10 skill points in it and this is even more true at the early levels where weapon skill is probably the most important skill. What is your skill level now with your weapon? If it isn't 10, then train it up to 10 and I think you'll find you'll start doing much better.

Since your gladiator is a war glad, check this out this guide for a lot more details and help.

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?677-War-Guide
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris