Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aspiring Master

Silver equipedt guys ...

Is it normal to loose to silver equiped guys when my items are 70% blue ? It's kinda annoying when I am 70% superior and loose ..

Yeah it's normal for you to lose against those people usually those blue items or purple won't guarantee the win it just means you have better armor and even then they could still have better armor than you depending on there level it also depends on your stats and his stats as well normally a lower stat glad will lose down at lower levels if your talking about tavern fights then its inevitable to lose at least once
    Last edited by Toop55; 10-04-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Ive nvr lost a tavern fight lol how can you even lose those? o.o"

Stable Servant
    sometimes they are strong...

Quote Originally Posted by Kastiel View Post
    Is it normal to loose to silver equiped guys when my items are 70% blue ? It's kinda annoying when I am 70% superior and loose ..
    Silver? Do you mean Gray or White? Either way, superior strategies and build can overcome gear to a certain extent, so slapping on the best gear on a gladiator with poor strategies and build isn't going to bring home the champion's crown. You also have to look at what level your gear is. If you are level 20 wearing level 1 blues, then level 20 gray and whites are probably better than your blue items. If you lose a few times I wouldn't worry about it, but if it is happening a lot, then you'll want to focus on your strategies and build.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

At the lower lvls, a good glad with grey gear will still kick a weak glad with good gear easily.
    I don't usually start buying green equipment for my new guys until they start losing...

Aspiring Master
    Toop55 it's about arena fights
    My equipment is 70% superior to their with stats, level,armor everything, thats why I said that in first place, and my glad is better then theirs to, and this is my strategy
    i48.tinypic.com/aphhfn.png

my glad is better then theirs to
    How do you know that? Did you get a scouting report on the other gladiator or are you just assuming your gladiator is better?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Ive nvr lost a tavern fight lol how can you even lose those? o.o"
    I guess you've never fought a War creep with grey gear, armed with some broken halberd, who deals 800 damage per hit. Don't know how this happens but it just does, from time to time. Additionally, it's not that hard to get knocked out by some of the tavern guys, especially when you fight hundreds of them in a month.

Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    How do you know that? Did you get a scouting report on the other gladiator or are you just assuming your gladiator is better?
    I look to their slave stats when I fight in black market .