Thread: Shartsniffer

Shartsniffer

any particular reason for you to challenge valnoar, other than getting some easy wins? We both know your the better gladiator by now.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Give us some details Oedi, what level/rank/stable is this "Shartsniffer"... maybe some of the rest of us would like to see how good this glad is.

Oedi, i think he'll get his just deserts by the end of his shartsniffing career. I hate that crap. Challenging down is low, unless the guy pissed you off and you want to make a point. A true thug challenges up
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Its not a down challenge, and im in the top ten pit lords so I im fair game, but i cannot for the life of me see the point of repeatedly challenging someone just to get the win. Well maybe I should pick up the challenge and see what i can do about it
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Ahh i see him now...

Rank 18 Pit Lord, Level 41
    Shartsniffer
    Cagebreakers
    259 - 116 - 27
    69.1%

Level 41 in pit lord... shouldn't he be in maximus or blood gods at least by that level.

point is still the same....if you continually whoop a glad over and over....look for a challenge...it's the couth factor. But yeah....do some tweakin' and see if you can give him taste of his own....uh....sniff of his own shart
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Fight 1615 — VALNOAR challenged SHARTSNIFFER and had the crowd going wild after the beating.

Wooooo go Valnoar!

On a totally unrelated note about challenging. The one thing I don't like about having my glads higher than rank 50 in primus: I can't challenge anyone for extra cash no more! Everyone in range is either too good or too active to leave piles of money around for me to win...