Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    being sane is no requirement to play this game well., and I think you should redo the skill count.

its no bug, this has to do with his opponents and what kind of fighting style and skills they use.
    Ive also seen him fumble against rages which is pretty hilarious especially when he throws his weapon away xD (Yes he tends to do that by himself, guess the steroids finally got the better of him and he's displaying macho behavior lol)

steroids finally got the better of him
    Always knew you where on the juice! or the clear.... what ever they call it now

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Always knew you where on the juice! or the clear.... what ever they call it now
    How could you not know? I extracted it from your stables "Special Ingredient" that you put in your glads booze before they go to bed each night ;D

Barreling Attack 10, Brute Force 10, Last Stand 10
    That scenario involves untraining existing skills and redistributing the points, I was talking about the poor man's approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    That scenario involves untraining existing skills and redistributing the points, I was talking about the poor man's approach.
    Yup i said that at the bottom of that post that build takes trophies to make, 60 to be exact (if you do the stun version its 180ish, crazy how much more those 6 points in stun cost)... but if you want to live in the top 10 of primus your going to do stuff like that to have the best skills. Hell that's a mild build, some of the theatrics builds that have last stand, athleticism and heavy scarring.... those take several hundred trophies to make and their are glads running that build right now.