I noticed that skills in skills tree doesn't have any level requirement. That means a glad lvl1 can have the same skills as a glad lvl 9999.
So the point is: if I go tavern with my low level glad, and I do all contracts that gives my glad the less possible experience, I can obtain skill points, but my glad will be low level, so when I level up him he will be really powerful.

This may seem a bit slow because I can only get 1 point per contract and some contracts doesn't give points. Of course, it's slower over time, but it's faster per level. I mean, each level i get much more points than fast leveling, although I need to spend more time training in tavern.

In the other hand, leveling up fast will grant 2 points per level only. I will reach higher levels and access to better equipment faster, but the skills and talents will be absolutely inferior and I will be fighting in Arena/BlackMarket other players that may have more skills talents and stats (str, agi, whatever...)

The question is: should I invest energy in Tavern to get the most possible skill points before start to lvling, or should I fast level? Which is more decisive: fast godlike equipment or fast godlike talent tree?

Some voice inside me says to lvl up slow and get plenty of skill points. But I'm not sure if such voice is a noob voice or not.