Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    I can't for the life of me think of anyone who'd say "do not do tavern quests they are stupid", maybe it's an old thread you were grave digging through.
    Read #2 from this message just some days ago:
    forum . pitofwar . com /showthread.php?1431-Some-unexplained-questions&p=8624&viewfull=1#post8624

the only place where rank matters is primus and the blood games....all other ladders are just stepping stones. The only point to the entire game for most of us is to play king of the mountain and try to knock off the 5-6 leaders that dominate primus. So....do it how you do it and try to get those leaders.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Im pretty sure that Prinny didnt mean that you shouldnt do taverns. I think he meant that he does them but dont pay attention to what happens there. Infact I think tavern work is an essential part of building your gladiator, not only for the training points but also for some great achievments you can get from doing them.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Speaking of; I'm still new here (new enough), I can't find any information on what "Luck" does/?

I understand it is a hidden stat, but what does it do? Is it JUST for finding stuff at the tavern? I seem to be able to tell my high luck guys from my low luck guys that way, but can't for the life of me think of why I'd use an achievement slot (or more than one) to augment a stat I can't see and don't know how it works???

Does anyone stack "Luck"?

Arcanna, and Arcanum are my two stables, and I've managed to keep up a decent win/loss record and still play everything every day. I think it's far more important (If you were going to NOT do something) to not buy a mediocre slave. Or if you were going to spend money on the game, do it by going through the slave market looking for a good slave.. everything else can be attained by either time or money, but the slave starting numbers are forever.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    Im pretty sure that Prinny didnt mean that you shouldnt do taverns. I think he meant that he does them but dont pay attention to what happens there. Infact I think tavern work is an essential part of building your gladiator, not only for the training points but also for some great achievments you can get from doing them.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “If you constantly have issues getting all your ducks in a row, GET SMARTER DUCKS.” ~Me

Seraphim - Manager of Arcanum and Arcanna