Hi.

My second glad, a war trug, is getting serious problem with fatigue. It only has 35 endurance, and even we he is using light armor and total weight is 13% of the max weight he can carry, 90% of the combats "he sees he can't win and flees" because of fatigue. This happens even when I set activity level to 1.
This gladiator has size 82, 3 meters tall and 300 Kg weight, but every attack or defensive move drains 3 points of endurance. I read somewhere in this forum that big guys can move better their armors. But doesn't happen in my case... Not even with light armor. Fights lasting more than 8 or 9 rounds means bye bye.

The question is: should I increase Stamina stat or Stregnth stat? I just need some urgent help cause he's unbalancing pretty bad the whole stable win-loss statistics. While my other glad has a 80% wins, this one has a mere 1% which makes me want to gouge my eyes out. And I don't want to sell him because this is a really big guy with nice stats, but low stamina.

BTW, I increased 1 point to Str but nothing seems to change. Also I increased Stamina 1 point but only obtained 1 point of Endurance as a result, and so far only has 56 stamina. Do I need to increase that damned stamina stat up to 60+ manually or is there any way to do this to work?

Halp plis!!! Thanks.